Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got a new job, BUT......

mimid

erstaunte_012.gifThey are going to do a urine and hair test. What do you guys think? Theres a website I went to that has a special hair shampoo that is 100% accurate so my hair test will come out negative. As far as the urine test goes, i'm not worried. I need you guys input on what you think about the whole hair testing thing... ( like if you think the shampoo is accurate ) I'm shiting bricks here cuz this a great company and it took forever to get this job.

blumen_018.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneak in someone else's urine...or check this book, if I where you I'd haul ass to Border's (yes that was a commercial)

C_stealthisurine.jpg

Steal This Urine Test

STEAL THIS URINE TEST: Fighting Drug Hysteria in America by Abbie Hoffman with Jonathan Silvers.

This is the activist handbook for beating urine tests, as well as a common-sense antidote to much of the misinformation passing as truth about drugs. For workers, students, athletes and parents, this book champions the Bill of Rights and raises a challenge to Big Government intrusion.

Now from Abbie Hoffman, America's best known and most consistent rebel- author of the '70s classic Steal This Book- comes a substantive challenge to urine testing and the greatest drug hysteria in American history. Claiming the test are unconstitutional, Hoffman compares them to the loyalty oaths of the 1950s "Red Menace": "They have little to do with drug abuse, and a lot to do with controlling workers and weeding out undesirables."

you can buy it here

erstaunte_012.gifThey are going to do a urine and hair test. What do you guys think? There's a website I went to that has a special hair shampoo that is 100% accurate so my hair test will come out negative. As far as the urine test goes, I'm not worried. I need you guys input on what you think about the whole hair testing thing... ( like if you think the shampoo is accurate ) I'm shiting bricks here cuz this a great company and it took forever to get this job.

blumen_018.gif

My advise:

1 - Don't think that being honest with them and admitting that your results may come back positive will help. IT DOESN'T

2 - Drink allot of water in these days

3 - DEFINITELY use the shampoo if they are testing your hair.

4 - Do not delay the test to long because they might get suspicious.

5 - JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS

LOL

This is a perfect example of how our Government now plans to fight the "war on drugs". We already spoke about this.

My advise:

1 - Don't think that being honest with them and admitting that your results may come back positive will help. IT DOESN'T

2 - Drink allot of water in these days

3 - DEFINITELY use the shampoo if they are testing your hair.

4 - Do not delay the test to long because they might get suspicious.

5 - JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS

LOL

This is a perfect example of how our Government now plans to fight the "war on drugs". We already spoke about this.

Well I start July 12th so I have a lil time. The job is going to send me a package with the drug testing info and some other forms for me to sign which gives time for the shampoo to arrive. So it's going to work out pretty well. And as far as me saying " NO TO DRUGS " Yea right!!!! grinsend_017.gif

Oh yea, thanks for the kind words ppl. I'll keep you posted on my results soon.....

familie_032.gif

good luck chica- hope it all works out for ya!!!! :) i hate the stress of all that bullshit- those fuckers don't want us to have ANY fun!!!!!!!! :splat:

Tell me about it..... I'm gonna have a serious drug fest as soon as all goes well..... essen_025.gif

ketten_023.gif