Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys with nipple rings

bullseye

i decided to do it, both nips at the end of august when i get my tattoo re-done. thanx for the input everyone :clap2:

good choice - It won't be so bad, I had my left one done 4 yrs ago and it wasn't so bad - what hurt the most was the actually needle piercing my nipple. Everything else, as well as healing time, were very quick and tolerable. I think the worst thing was when I'd sleep it would flip up and it was a little painful to flip back into place. Good luck and post pics when you get it done! :hat:

I've seen this on my very straight clean cut man, and I think it's SO sexy. his best friend had them both done, and he's an attorney! lol..

Seems it's always the innocent looking ones who seem to go nuts for the piercing and tats around here...

yeah, go for it! one thing tho: if you want both done, do them at the same time. Once you get one done, I was told, it hurts so bad, you may not want to bother with the second one at a later date. All or nothing I guess :D

Can't wait to see the pix mroew!

• 2 weeks later...

Bullseye,get them done yo,shyt they do hurt but it'll pay off trust me.

I got em done like 2 years ago in jersey while at the same time I was learnning on how 2 pierce myself.

If you ask me what kind? I have curved barbells in gold look much better than hoops imo.

ps. Get the right one done first so you know for a fact that you have to get the other done aswell no matter what. lol.