Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any students here on CP?

Collecting majors.. lol.. you could say that.. ;)

Not sure what I wanna do yet.. so I'm leaving my options wide open.

cool .. well let me know if you need any advice or a second person to consult with .. i have done lots of schooling that i became kina expert in it .. hehe

and .. i like to help people ..

on another note .. u might want to consult with the Industry Outlook .. the government publication .. check it out on this web site http://www.ita.doc.gov/td/industry/otea/outlook/index.html

the latest that i know of is the 2000 outlook .. they dont have a 2001 and the 2002 is in print

u can order it for nominal price .. i think like $60 or $70 .. not bad to decide on your career ..

bascially it gives u a view of many diff. industries and trades .. their growth/decline potential .. typical salaries .. reqs .. etc. .. u get the idea

peace

the MASK

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool .. well let me know if you need any advice or a second person to consult with .. i have done lots of schooling that i became kina expert in it .. hehe

and .. i like to help people ..

on another note .. u might want to consult with the Industry Outlook .. the government publication .. check it out on this web site http://www.ita.doc.gov/td/industry/otea/outlook/index.html

the latest that i know of is the 2000 outlook .. they dont have a 2001 and the 2002 is in print

u can order it for nominal price .. i think like $60 or $70 .. not bad to decide on your career ..

bascially it gives u a view of many diff. industries and trades .. their growth/decline potential .. typical salaries .. reqs .. etc. .. u get the idea

peace

the MASK

Well I know I wanna be in the psychology field.. I just don't know whether I want my M.D. or my Psy.D. or my Ph.D.

Well I know I wanna be in the psychology field.. I just don't know whether I want my M.D. or my Psy.D. or my Ph.D.

i c .. well make sure u study your decision pretty well .. i was doing Ph.D after my masters degree .. and believe it or not i was doing it coz my mom wanted it ..hehe ..

halfway thro .. and after i finished my comprehensive and prelim exams.. all the courses .. and started two chapters in the dissertation .. i realized .. that is not what i want .. i wanted more life exp to be able to stand in front of people and claim knowledge (how many times did u say to yourself .. hmm . this professor does not know what he is talking about???)

so i quit (in spite of the fact that i had full scholarship) .. my advisor/supervisor thought i am nuts but went with my decision .. and adviced me that i get another masters . so i did ..

so .. i guess keep it real .. and be true to yourself :)

peace

the MASK