Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any students here on CP?

yeah, forget studying in the last semester...I don't even know what bar review courses start prepping that early. Barbri doesn't start until the week of graduation.

There are some law professors here who start holding review sessions on the weekends during the final semester. I know there are a few classes in the middle of the final semester that are geared towards bar prep, specifically for Property, Mortgage law, some 1st amendment, and UCC. I'm not sure how comprehensive they are, however. I'd probably do much better reviewing material in Barbri or Pieper anyway. Thus far, I've put together some pretty comprehensive outlines (w/good explanations) of the black letter laws for many of the areas of law that are going to be tested on the bar, and I've saved them all on disk. Those outlines, combined with other formal review materials, should come in handy come time for bar review.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woodside, Queens!! Holdin it down right here yo! Although for the moment I'm livin in the e village, but I go back to Queens every weekend. :cool:

woodside to the village...what a change no? i love queenz!