Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any students here on CP?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Queens also but just graduated. Sorry, not currently a student but if you give me money I'll go for my masters soon.

lol how about some money to finish undergrad for me first? good luck with masters btw, i hope you get it. :)

Hofstra Law, still chillin on the same campus I spent my undergrad years on, lol.

How'd everything go with the Bar? I'm anticipating studying for that little adventure in a few months. I can't wait. :banghead:

I'm in the midst of studying for it now. I wouldn't start to review for it until after graduation, rather unnecessary and you will blow yourself out. Definitely enjoy life as a 3L, it doesn't last long.

I'm in the midst of studying for it now. I wouldn't start to review for it until after graduation, rather unnecessary and you will blow yourself out. Definitely enjoy life as a 3L, it doesn't last long.

I was debating whether to start taking bar prep classes during the last semester, but considering how much I'll have on my shoulders at that point, I probably will wait until after graduation. I'll have enough time anyway. I remember a few 3L friends of mine who decided to juggle their course load with bar preparation during the final semester; they looked like they were about to drop dead at any given moment.

I was debating whether to start taking bar prep classes during the last semester, but considering how much I'll have on my shoulders at that point, I probably will wait until after graduation. I'll have enough time anyway. I remember a few 3L friends of mine who decided to juggle their course load with bar preparation during the final semester; they looked like they were about to drop dead at any given moment.

yeah, forget studying in the last semester...I don't even know what bar review courses start prepping that early. Barbri doesn't start until the week of graduation.