Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*dear Celebrity,.....*

misk

dearest trista and ryan,

you're happy....we fucking get it....but guess what...the show is over...actually BOTH of your televised events have COME TO AN END...now get the fuck off our magazines.....frankly....u annoy me to the point of anger...

whos trista n ryan?

Dear Nick n Jessica

when is your sex video coming out?

Alex

Dear Michael Jackson,

I plan to go ahead with my afforementioned lawsuit. U know..the one involving u, me, and LaToya. Dude i was 8...how could U? I've gotten over the whole me and u thing, but LaToya? I'll never get over that..i was 8 man!! 8!! u robbed me of my innocence..

Go Fuck Bubbles,

Serg

Dear Michael Jackson,

I plan to go ahead with my afforementioned lawsuit. U know..the one involving u, me, and LaToya. Dude i was 8...how could U? I've gotten over the whole me and u thing, but LaToya? I'll never get over that..i was 8 man!! 8!! u robbed me of my innocence..

Go Fuck Bubbles,

Serg

spreading written proof of events :aright:

and to add..

Dear Alicia Keys,

I won't even begin to discuss the fact that i know damn well ur last name isn't keys...i mean..come on..piano..keys..come on. But since we're on the topic of pianos..there is no way in hell u play classical piano with such proficiency and yet continue to retain ur hoodrock thuggish ruggish accent. No..i refuse to believe it...NO..False...Drop the act.

Signing off,

method man

Dear Bill Gates,

I am writing you because I believe that you are my true father. I was born 26 years ago into a nice family. But I believe there was a mistake at the hospital. I hope you recieve this message before you die.

Sincerely trying to get into your will

Scott

Dear Kobe,

Your wife is HOT. Your a fool. I am sitting here wondering if your wife is with you for the money. Or because she truly believes that you love her.:rolleyes:

PS - Cumming on that girls face. Was it worth the $4,000,000 you spend on your wifes ring?

Your Biggest Fan

Scott