Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*dear Celebrity,.....*

misk

dear victoria and your godamn secret,

we know what it is....airbrushing ..please stop ....i am hungry.....and u make it hard for me to eat anything but lettuce .....and also...please send me a few g's ....i really want me ta-ta's done...but my dad won't pay...

trying to fill out my suit...Me

dear victoria and your godamn secret,

we know what it is....airbrushing ..please stop ....i am hungry.....and u make it hard for me to eat anything but lettuce .....and also...please send me a few g's ....i really want me ta-ta's done...but my dad won't pay...

trying to fill out my suit...Me

Pay for 'em yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

dear alicia...

BITE ME! lol........i am currently rockin a new whip and shopping...a lot.....o yea then there is the tanning.....nail and toe maint....and well....i just like 3 dollar cups of coffee.....so U PAY FOR MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot quite a few girls who have gotten them done. And it the pain varies from person to person in terms of amount and how long. However, I've never heard of someone having severe pain for 3 weeks. That's crazy.

the doctor did a great job but the person that got them (my sister) is very thin. maybe that had something to do with it? or maybe its just her recovery time. guess it varies from person to person

:laugh:

omg did u like come home and go crazy! .....5am posting BINGE! lol

dear howard stern,

u fucking ROOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3MEEEE

Nah. Midnight shift madness... I was bored out of my fucking mind!!!

Dear Jennifer Aniston,

I love how your nipples are always so perky. I also love how you love to show off your body in all of the Friends episodes with those short skirts, low cut tops, etc... etc... WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Love Always

Stalker Scott

..dear gelman,

all those times i watched LIVE w/reg&kel....i always thought u were gay....like really....convinced....and here u are with wife and kid...SHOCKING...i almost feel betrayed.......

Dear Kelly Ripa,

I want u! :heart:

ur betrothed, Lee

Me and SugarNSpice69 met her at a Christmas show in Hackensack, NJ last year. I was with my mom and fam and my mom is a HUUUGE fan. My mom was freaking out. Her husband is a total DIIICK, I was litterally going to knock him the fuck out because he was being such an asshole to my mom and grandmother. She is very cool and down to Earth.