Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody know the official "unofficial" topless section of south beach?

jeffgq

wondering if anybody knows the best section for topless sunbathing in south beach. i went with a girl yesterday and we parked our beach towels directly across from 6th st., leaning towards the 5th street side. she wanted to go topless but there were a lot of kids and families n shit so she wouldnt do it. it was also a sunday so that might have had something to do with it.

i've always heard 7th or 5th...any truth to that from you south beach veterans??

and is it better during the week as opposed to the weekends? they need a sign designating the topless area..lol

thanks in advance....

go to Haulover Beach..no problems there. It's on Collins past Bal Harbour but before getting to 163rd street.

dont like that place. went once. sausage fest. its like paris hilton said recently. "all the people you wouldnt want to see naked, are at nudist beaches"

dont like that place. went once. sausage fest. its like paris hilton said recently. "all the people you wouldnt want to see naked, are at nudist beaches"

holy crap!!..I am not checking that place then. LOL

I was told it was the only official nudist place in Miami though.

Haulover Beach.. lol I used to live there on the weekends....

There are definately some questionable folks that go nude at Haulover, but overall, I didn't care what people looked like cuz I was sleeping with my eyes closed butt-ass naked on my lounger:)