Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps Sunday Review!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTLY AMAZING LAST NIGHT

Prob one of my best times at temps.

Denny played a great set...kept me movin all night.

Rough weekend but a great way to end the week...or should I say start the week.

Place filled in nicely..I was very suprised seeing as the shore wasnt too busy this weekend its the weekend before a holiday weekend and surf was too hot...temps pulled in a nice crowd last night.

F*ck DJais for not letting me in. I'll be 23 in a month and because I wasn't carrying another form of photo ID, they would not let me in and were rude about it. Who carries their passport with them????? My license is a change, NOT a dup anyway.

:mad:

F*ck DJais for not letting me in. I'll be 23 in a month and because I wasn't carrying another form of photo ID, they would not let me in and were rude about it. Who carries their passport with them????? My license is a change, NOT a dup anyway.

:mad:

thats what you get for having a fake id.

Place filled in nicely..I was very suprised seeing as the shore wasnt too busy this weekend its the weekend before a holiday weekend and surf was too hot...temps pulled in a nice crowd last night.

Made my first visit of the summer on sun night. Was a little tired from surf and all but went anyway with friends.And thats what it comes down to in the end.Having a great fucking time with old friends.Did'nt really see to many familar faces though. Denny was awsome as usual. I was feeling it every minute. but never any explosions by the entire club... u know what i mean.

good night all around but no where near great..theres always next time.

Made my first visit of the summer on sun night. Was a little tired from surf and all but went anyway with friends.And thats what it comes down to in the end.Having a great fucking time with old friends.Did'nt really see to many familar faces though. Denny was awsome as usual. I was feeling it every minute. but never any explosions by the entire club... u know what i mean.

good night all around but no where near great..theres always next time.

i disagree....it wasnt packed but had a good crowd...lots of hotties running around.

Chillen with good friends....good music and tons of liquor what more do you need?

I think it was a blast....and denny played great very uplifting. Vocals and all....IMO 2 thumbs up.

I must say that this past Sunday I was shot, after Spirit Saturday. and really didn't want to troop it out. Glad I did tho..Denny ripped it (Swing 2 harmony is the jaaaaaaaam :rock: ). Simple. Rocked it out, dancefloor was on point just like every sunday, and the people are what made it happen. Lights on...place still packed and groovin. Shout outs to the people that really know whats up, and represent Saturdays AND Sundays. Can't wait for next week!

Kosta your a maniac...a little dissapointed you couldn't hang w/ the shots...but we certainly did throw every napkin in the house and corrected the napkin foul made by the bartender..whew...

Jarmenio...stay away fromt he whip cream!!

Denny you NEVER disappoint...absolutley amazing Sunday..

I must say that this past Sunday I was shot, after Spirit Saturday. and really didn't want to troop it out. Glad I did tho..Denny ripped it (Swing 2 harmony is the jaaaaaaaam :rock: ). Simple. Rocked it out, dancefloor was on point just like every sunday, and the people are what made it happen. Lights on...place still packed and groovin. Shout outs to the people that really know whats up, and represent Saturdays AND Sundays. Can't wait for next week!

attendence record was noticed!!!!

• 1 year later...

Had a blast this past Sunday at Tempts...many old skool heads in the house...was a little slow at first but filled up around 1...music was great, danced all night, and plenty of cute guys...woohoo

Surf was hoppin as well but mostly a blur, to be expected for Happy Hour...this week Boris is gonna tear it up...then its time crawl over to Tempts ...cant wait for another Sunday Funday!!!

See ya therrrrr!!!!!

Had a blast this past Sunday at Tempts...many old skool heads in the house...was a little slow at first but filled up around 1...music was great, danced all night, and plenty of cute guys...woohoo

Surf was hoppin as well but mostly a blur, to be expected for Happy Hour...this week Boris is gonna tear it up...then its time crawl over to Tempts ...cant wait for another Sunday Funday!!!

See ya therrrrr!!!!!

old skool heads is right... i seen a lot of old exit and sound factory heads in the building....dance floor was sick,denny held the music down like always.

shouts out to jay/mike on the dance floor with me while i was taking photo's.....

for everyone who attended this sunday event: all the pics will be on dennytsettosmusic.com

im am sending him all the pics to upload so enjoy them courtesy of me ( johel berrios jr.)*r3 Ventures