Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps VIP Crown

With the big weekend approaching those contestants in the running for the much prized King of Temps Crown (summer 2004 vip crown) please keep in mind attendence is mandatory..so are shots...the is no queen of temps b/c I always win that crown hands down..apparently there are no girls that can out drink me but I welcome any competition...lol...here is a quick look at the current leaders:

Tempskid: he has an edge since he has won it the 5 years..reigning king

Jarmenio:straight up maniac and did has gotten the first hosing down at my bar and reguested another one....however...needs to stop leavign and coming back..lol..

Stifler: he is the official mayor of temps..not sure if you can hold two titles.

BMW4Jay:perfect attendence so far..the true dark horse of the competition

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a bartender. Shut your fucking mouth.

Really?? Wow you're smart. Actually, she's a fantastic person who is loved by many people on this board. Most of us won't even go to another "bartender" when at Tempts. This is the 4th(?) year that I have been going to Ceeotter's bar and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. We are friends with her and there is no need for you to make such an ignorant comment.

Don't know who you are, don't care who you are, but don't ever tell me to shut up - "shitboy" - who the hell do you think you are dude??

Really?? Wow you're smart. Actually, she's a fantastic person who is loved by many people on this board. Most of us won't even go to another "bartender" when at Tempts. This is the 4th(?) year that I have been going to Ceeotter's bar and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. We are friends with her and there is no need for you to make such an ignorant comment.

Don't know who you are, don't care who you are, but don't ever tell me to shut up - "shitboy" - who the hell do you think you are dude??

Listen, shut your fucking mouth, you filthy frogfuck.

If you ever raise any valid points or drop some real knowledge, I will address it.

This reminds me, I hate fat people.

Listen, shut your fucking mouth, you filthy frogfuck.

If you ever raise any valid points or drop some real knowledge, I will address it.

This reminds me, I hate fat people.

OK. I didn't realize how insightful your 30 posts have been. Oh, I'm sorry, do I need to define "insightful" for you??

Do not, ever, talk to the QUEEN this way - not even in jest!! :splat:

LOL...I love it...so how was the rest of the birthday celebration..glad it took you almost 48 hours to read your card!!!

ummm maybe if we ignore him he'll go away

LOL...I love it...so how was the rest of the birthday celebration..glad it took you almost 48 hours to read your card!!!

ummm maybe if we ignore him he'll go away

Had to leave The Shore by 5:00 sunday afternoon!! I was bummed because I wanted to meet up with you guys at Tempts but just couldn't do it. I will be primed for this weekend though - that's a promise!!

Nah, your clever screen name says it all...

Oh and "djshitboy" took days to come up with?? Come on dude give me a break and get a clue. You come onto this board and immediately start posting really stupid shit ("...have a higher risk of stroke", "...collars popped") and tell me to show some knowledge or raise some valid points?? Are you fucking kidding me?? Then you have the nerve to go after a person on the board (with more stupidity) for no reason whatsoever making an idiotic comment ("she's a bartender") when in reality she has more going for her than I'm sure you will ever have.

Go back to Bar A!!

Oh and "djshitboy" took days to come up with?? Come on dude give me a break and get a clue. You come onto this board and immediately start posting really stupid shit ("...have a higher risk of stroke", "...collars popped") and tell me to show some knowledge or raise some valid points?? Are you fucking kidding me?? Then you have the nerve to go after a person on the board (with more stupidity) for no reason whatsoever making an idiotic comment ("she's a bartender") when in reality she has more going for her than I'm sure you will ever have.

Go back to Bar A!!

Maybe, at some point, you had something intelligent to say but somewhere in the nerves between your brain and your hands it turned into non-sensical bullshit. You sound like a moron. Your ability (or lack of) to get across a point suggests you have english skills worse than that of Manuel (one of the help).

She's a bartender.

In other news, I just had Manuel run out and snatch me up a pastel purple Burberry. I hate peasants.

Maybe, at some point, you had something intelligent to say but somewhere in the nerves between your brain and your hands it turned into non-sensical bullshit. You sound like a moron. Your ability (or lack of) to get across a point suggests you have english skills worse than that of Manuel (one of the help).

She's a bartender.

In other news, I just had Manuel run out and snatch me up a pastel purple Burberry. I hate peasants.

Let me have some of what you're taking because if I could be on the same planet as you I'd be happy as a pig in shit. I have a degree in English Literature and had a career in Institutional Futures Trading for 7 years. The "bartender" in question is a marine biologist and has a full-time job.

You want to keep taking stabs in the dark??

Let me have some of what you're taking because if I could be on the same planet as you I'd be happy as a pig in shit. I have a degree in English Literature and had a career in Institutional Futures Trading for 7 years. The "bartender" in question is a marine biologist and has a full-time job.

thank you dean : )

yes I do not have to bartend I do it b/c I enjoy the music and the people...well most people...this djshithead you should really try stopping by my bar one evening..it will be fun...now can we get back to what the thread started as...

thank you dean : )

yes I do not have to bartend I do it b/c I enjoy the music and the people...well most people...this djshithead you should really try stopping by my bar one evening..it will be fun...now can we get back to what the thread started as...

She's right "djshitboy". We have more fun than anybody and you'd probably see that if you came and hung out one night. There just isn't any reason for you to attack somebody because they bartend regardless of the circumstances.

I do believe that I will now have to make a strong run for "king" being that I am not even on the ballot at this time!!

Please do tell me where you went to school as I'd like to write them a letter reprimanding them for your lack of logistic skills.

You are devoid of original thought. The thoughts in your head and the words that you speak are mutated regurgitations of what you have heard from those that you aspire to be, but whom's status you shall never achieve.

There is no limit on my Amex Centurion card nor the amount of semen that you can ingest.

I am not impressed.