Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps VIP Crown

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's right "djshitboy". We have more fun than anybody and you'd probably see that if you came and hung out one night. There just isn't any reason for you to attack somebody because they bartend regardless of the circumstances.

I do believe that I will now have to make a strong run for "king" being that I am not even on the ballot at this time!!

attendence is mandatory Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but your dedication to the back bar crew will allow me to overlook the attendence record......

because no matter what screen name he uses thats what he does!!! tries to offend people and get under their skins!!! just dont let him.............some of the shit he says is pretty funny sometimes!!!!!

yet tru, dont fuck with Ceeotter!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

You know what's funny? When people take catch phrases from funny movies, television shows, and comedians, then they repeat them in their best impression, regardless of their awkward accent, gender or lack of comedic timing.

Or!

Post still clips in their avatar.

If your making fun of MY specific avatar, please do not go there. Its a symbol of a special group of Americans (Marines) dying over in IRAQ daily, which in turn keeps your ass from being drafted.

I have a sense of humour....the comments etc I can take.....and I'm sure I probably know you and your probably being a wise ass in good fun...but lets leave the avatar alone.

because no matter what screen name he uses thats what he does!!! tries to offend people and get under their skins!!! just dont let him.............some of the shit he says is pretty funny sometimes!!!!!

yet tru, dont fuck with Ceeotter!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

If your making fun of MY specific avatar, please do not go there. Its a symbol of a special group of Americans (Marines) dying over in IRAQ daily, which in turn keeps your ass from being drafted.

I have a sense of humour....the comments etc I can take.....and I'm sure I probably know you and your probably being a wise ass in good fun...but lets leave the avatar alone.

Look, save your Iraqi patriotic bullshit for somebody else, for I don't really give a shit.

P.S. American deaths are not limited to Marines....