32 members have voted

1. 1. Older or Younger Girls

• Older
    • Younger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're about to break 200.........from there it's all over...............

I was out tonight. I wanted to finish this thread cuz I have been reading for so long and this is the most I have ever post at once. Over 200. Really?

i envy u goagirl63!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though u dont party as much....but u have a friend from england....that is truly my idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes in ibiza this summer....she comes to miami like 4 times a year.......this chick is 41 years old, and looks no older than 30!!!!!!! i guess this lifestyle just makes u look younger!!!!!!!!!!!!this chick can party for weeks without dropping!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i said she is my idol......she came for 3 weeks during wmc this eyar...the week b4...during, and after....and this girl would call me almost everyday that she was still partying and u know when chemicals kick in...how much she appreciated me, and that i was her friend when she was in miami...etc...etc..etc....i wishh i could party like she can...so to u i raise a glass!!!!!!!!!!! u just keep on keepin on!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if u eat box....ur even cooler...at least in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!;) but u seem pretty allright as it is....so just keep on lurkin....whatever makes ur day go by faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well hope to keep knowing that ur reading up on us!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks and I will keep lurkin you guys are great. Tough sometimes but... Def makes my day go faster. Your friend sounds like fun and quite the partier. I wanna know what she does for a living that she can travel like that, that sounds great. LOL!!! My party days were fun and I wouldn't change it for anything. I love the music...and met some great peeps along the way..Enjoy posting and I'll enjoy reading...

Fouroneone, this is the best post ever. Thank you. I think I am older than Goagirl63, because does that mean that she was born in 1963? but younger than the woman whose age you mentioned. Younger men think I look younger than them--a bit of a Micha Barton/Avril Lavigne. I always thought what you said in your post was normal until I read how much you appreciated it. It was very beautifully written. I think I sense a renaissance coming on.

well this has always been the scenario with methe youngest girl islept with was 17 and the oldest 48. Ive met quite a number of ladies since i started having sex and its always the same the younger girls i work a bit harder to sleep with while the older ones dont play games they know what they want and make the first moves god bless that. The best i have ever had were with a 38 yr old and a 33 yr old.

Fouroneone, this is the best post ever. Thank you. I think I am older than Goagirl63, because does that mean that she was born in 1963? but younger than the woman whose age you mentioned. Younger men think I look younger than them--a bit of a Micha Barton/Avril Lavigne. I always thought what you said in your post was normal until I read how much you appreciated it. It was very beautifully written. I think I sense a renaissance coming on.

Thank you very much ;)

IT SEEM LIKE NOW EVERY GUY WANTS A YOUNGER GIRL

negative........

I would prefer an older woman............

WHY ? SO THEY CAN TRAINTHEM THE WAY THEY WANT THEM!!!

well.......this can be kind of fun in bed....................................but still would prefer an older woman............

73968100_0073_1_-thumb.JPG

So what's up...I think we should meet, especially after reading this other post of yours in the anal thread.

Youngins!!! If done properly it's an amazing feeling. Ya just gotta know how to do it and you will be asking for more more more. There is a little discomfort at the start but once it's in and smooth flowing you can f-k it just like a p-s-y.. That's what I'm talkin about!!!!!!!!!!! I have no problems with it at all...

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!