Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Naughtybabe

nomembername

• 8 months later...
Guest gabo
Gabo should be relieved of his services.
dude u need to leave. u are pissed at me cause I thought darkvixen is a dude! not fo rnuttin but you're a tad strange! you would brag to me (a guy) about how big ur dick was and how u would last all night... wtf is that!? just leave it alone.

and btw why should i be relieved? naughty is not really around and I have to say if there is moderating to be done I do it.

yaknow the best part is you saying that you were not going to talk to me or " mike" if I keep calling dark vixen a dude.

so lets just shut it down my friend... shut it down!

dude u need to leave. u are pissed at me cause I thought darkvixen is a dude! not fo rnuttin but you're a tad strange! you would brag to me (a guy) about how big ur dick was and how u would last all night... wtf is that!? just leave it alone.

and btw why should i be relieved? naughty is not really around and I have to say if there is moderating to be done I do it.

yaknow the best part is you saying that you were not going to talk to me or " mike" if I keep calling dark vixen a dude.

so lets just shut it down my friend... shut it down!

Woahhh why are you making it about me... I might not have been around for

the past month or two but you disappear for months in and you dont see me

saying you should have the title taken away.. Whats your problem. I might

not post but I read and delete unwanted post constantly -- so Thanks!

Guest gabo

ok I do not go away for months on end. I left fo rone month in the summer if thats what u mean... and u do not delete anything... cause I can still see deleted threads remember.... and its not about u.

So when am I gonna become a Sex Board Moderator with you?

are you crazy~!? gabo will kill you before that happends... he has strict rules going back about four years that there will never be more than two mods on here. EVER~! id do a search but i dont care that much...