Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"You're Grounded!!!" - your worst punishments -

iamme

Am I the only person around here who doesn't want kids?

I've never wanted them...never will....

Just not the life I want to live..

People call me selfish...but wouldn't it be selfish to have children and regret it all, not love 'em enough..whatever ??

This is one of the things that leads to child abuse..

certainly do, i wouldnt wanna hurt my kids but also dont want them to step all over me if i dont act tough w/ them

gotta have a balance of things... like i see how my parents raised me, there are pluses and minuses in that.... take from that and learn.. see how kids are today, and i know how i don't want my kids to be, take from that and learn...

Am I the only person around here who doesn't want kids?

I've never wanted them...never will....

Just not the life I want to live..

People call me selfish...but wouldn't it be selfish to have children and regret it all, not love 'em enough..whatever ??

This is one of the things that leads to child abuse..

i don't think that's wrong.. i know a girl like that, she got married, and doesn't want kids, and so many ppl have been telling her that her opinions will change, but she's like they won't...

however, i want 2 boys! :D

very true

gotta have a balance of things... like i see how my parents raised me, there are pluses and minuses in that.... take from that and learn.. see how kids are today, and i know how i don't want my kids to be, take from that and learn...

lol, al tu eres loco

I am still not 100% sure I want kids. My career is very important to me..and right now, I am very selfish and I don't know if I ever see that changing. My mom sacrificed and gave up SO much for me.....I can't see myself doing that.....I don't know, it's weird - some people just know they want them.......I am not so sure

lol

i want at least one child in the future, it must feel wonderful being a mother

i live w/my 2 nephews, it's kind of like having kids...when they stop being cute and start getting on my nerves i tell them to go to their mommy.

dude i love this thread, i'm remembering all the badass things i used to do when i was little and how i used to get out of some shit...

i always knew when I was about to get in trouble though....

my dad would call me downstairs into the family room, by my real name, and full name, no nicknames used, and pat the seat next to him.....

i'd sit down and he'd ask if i wanted to tell him anything... and i'd always say no... (cause i would never know how much he actually knew) so he'd ask me this a few times, and of course i would say nothing.... and then he'd mention something i did, and i'd deny it like 3 times, and then he'd have some kind of proof, and only THEN would I admit it... and then i'd get in trouble for not telling him before, and how he wouldn't have been mad if i just told him (bullshit)

he'd lecture me a bit, and i'd just stare straight ahead at the fireplace, wouldn't speak or move, when he was quiet for a bit, i'd get up and go back to my room.. that frustrated him more than anything else, me not saying anything!

:tongue:

one day i was so afraid my dad was actually going to KILL me that i hid under th stairs for like half the day :worry:

you ever packed up like you were running away?

i did that when i was 8 or something.. then my sister told me i was stupid ... so i unpacked...

i remember once my sisters were fighting, so my mom got mad and told em to get out the house... so they went into the garage, and sat in her car, and we have another fridge in the garage, so they had food and drinks, and were chillin.. i was going out to join them, and my mom was like where are you going?!?!? they're outside b/c they're in trouble... she wouldn't let me go.. :(