Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"You're Grounded!!!" - your worst punishments -

iamme

you ever packed up like you were running away?

i did that when i was 8 or something.. then my sister told me i was stupid ... so i unpacked...

i packed once...they got really really really mad...not the reaction i expected :doh:

for awhile i always use to keep my house key on me, cause i would always get threatened about getting kicked out, so i was like fuck that, ima come back and get my shit! so i'd keep my key with me... but i've gotten kicked out twice i think.... so the first time, i was like fine, and walked out, and went to my best friends, she had gotten into a fight with her mom too... so we went down to her brothers college, partied all weekend and came back....

..never packed...but stormed away for a few hours....once when i was a kid...for no reason at all, i snuck a large stuffed animal in my bed that was about the same size as me...snuck downstairs and fell asleep under the kitchen table...i guess i wanted to see how long it would take for them to realize i was missing...

ooooooooh, and this one time, my mom was real mad with me and tried to slap me real hard...so i ducked and she hit her wrist on this real heavy phillipino chest we had. she was wearing this thick bracelet right where she made contact so she had a real horrible bruise all around her wrist.

my dad was furious at me...wtf?? not MY fault she tried to smack me?! :confused:

lol, the best was one day in Cyprus, my cousin didnt want to eat his dinner...so he just sat there staring at it. his father was already pissed at him for taking out his scooter (we were like 6) so he flipped out and told him he couldnt leave the kitchen until he finsihed everything on his plate. so he locked the kitchen door and my cousin ended up sleeping there all night. my uncle was so sure he was going to win this battle...

when we opened up the door the next morning, the little bastard was sprawled out over his chair with an empty box in front of him that once was home to a chocolate mousse cake. :rofl: he ate the whole f*ckin cake...i think he used his hands too...$hit was all over his face and hands :rofl:

...his dinner was still just sitting there...

when we opened up the door the next morning, the little bastard was sprawled out over his chair with an empty box in front of him that once was home to a chocolate mousse cake. :rofl: he ate the whole f*ckin cake...i think he used his hands too...$hit was all over his face and hands :rofl:

:rofl: wow

i usually just got smacked around....

my mother tried the "punishment" thing by leaving me in the bathroom with the light off and the door locked when i was like 8 but after an hour or so i snuck out because she forgot i was in there...

i shoulda called up social services on her ass

lol, the best was one day in Cyprus, my cousin didnt want to eat his dinner...so he just sat there staring at it. his father was already pissed at him for taking out his scooter (we were like 6) so he flipped out and told him he couldnt leave the kitchen until he finsihed everything on his plate. so he locked the kitchen door and my cousin ended up sleeping there all night. my uncle was so sure he was going to win this battle...

:lol3::lol3::laugh:

Thats too funnyyy

you ever packed up like you were running away?

i did that when i was 8 or something.. then my sister told me i was stupid ... so i unpacked...

yea i did

0ne time i actually did leave somewhat

my backyard has a lot of trees..and i slept under one alll the way in the back of the yard bc i was so upset and didnt want to go home

wow i was a bad kid...

im never gona leave...im gona wait til i havelike 200K in the bank b4 i bounce from the nest

u must have prett chill parents to be able to say that...

my house is depressing/frustrating as hell