Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britain thinks Saddam will be executed (let's get creative on his ass)

funketeer

If you had the chance, the opportunity to choose Saddam's death, what would that death be? Come on, forget human values and all that crap...have fun with it! :)

saddam-m.gif

Britain accepts that Saddam Hussein is likely to be executed by the Iraqi government for war crimes, senior Government sources have revealed.

The former dictator is facing what one senior Iraqi called "the trial of the century" after he was transferred from American to Baghdad legal custody today. He will remain in the physical custody of US forces.

the full story

I think that his hidden followers will try to release him in full force.

No matter whut, who, or what stands on their way.

These motherfuckers are like dogs,............................ they follow to the end!!!

They will chop heads, release gases & throw bombs until thumbs & toes rain from their dark skies!

Mark my words.

:(

I think that his hidden followers will try to release him in full force.

No matter whut, who, or what stands on their way.

These motherfuckers are like dogs,............................ they follow to the end!!!

They will chop heads, release gases & throw bombs until thumbs & toes rain from their dark skies!

Mark my words.

:(

Hmmm that might just kill Bush's approval ratings for good.... ya think?

wound him with burning and cutting and let those wounds become infected with live parasites, then let them heal into/with deformities then do it all over again.... oh and make him eat some of his own body parts after starving him of course... fun.

wound him with burning and cutting and let those wounds become infected with live parasites, then let them heal into/with deformities then do it all over again.... oh and make him eat some of his own body parts after starving him of course... fun.

Beautiful! :aright:

long slow death then like the queen in alice in wonderland says "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"

That sounds like a juicy one Blingser, but let's not use a knife or a sword...I propose we slowly cut his head with the edge of a professional frisbee...I don't care if it takes a week...just rub that frisbee against his neck until the head falls off...that will give him time to think about all his brutal acts...hey, what better way to punish brutality than with brutality itself, right? I think it would be cool, we can run bets and shit :)

Alice in Wonderland is a trip! No, really...a real trip! :eek:

That sounds like a juicy one Blingser, but let's not use a knife or a sword...I propose we slowly cut his head with the edge of a professional frisbee...I don't care if it takes a week...just rub that frisbee against his neck until the head falls off...that will give him time to think about all his brutal acts...hey, what better way to punish brutality than with brutality itself, right? I think it would be cool, we can run bets and shit :)

Alice in Wonderland is a trip! No, really...a real trip! :eek:

heh i knew u all would like my alice in wonderland reference :bong:

saddam-osama.jpg

Osama: Saddam, what exactly are they going to do to you in jail?

Saddam: I don't know Osama, please...let's just enjoy the moment, I droaped the soap, could you please pass it to me, it's over there in the corner! :spin:

soooooo happpppppyyyyy togethaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::aright:

ive always thought this would be perfect for saddam....

put him in a wetsuit, give him a tank of air, strap a 150 lbs weight to his feet, and let the sucker get crushed on his way down to the bottom of the mariana trench. :)

Awesome! :bounce:

and btw, saddam already has michael bolton and kenny g's greatest hits albums, they're like his favorite artists, duh!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY!!?? this is one sick bastard...ok i didnt wanna do it, but...i say make him listen to Ace of Base and finish him off with Hanson...if that doesnt do it any PVD or George Acosta cd should finish the job...i know this version sounds like cruel and unusual punishment, but if a guy has Kenny G and Bolton in his collecting, we have to take drastic measures...

REALLY!!?? this is one sick bastard...ok i didnt wanna do it, but...i say make him listen to Ace of Base and finish him off with Hanson...if that doesnt do it any PVD or George Acosta cd should finish the job...i know this version sounds like cruel and unusual punishment, but if a guy has Kenny G and Bolton his collecting, we have to take drastic measures...

Behold the wrath of Hanson!!!

hanson.gif

:eek: