Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends with Perks...

captainpec

Anyone "been there and done that?" What was your experience like if so? :swallow:

had a good time, would do it again...the problem is one person always gets too attached....

its funny b/c she was the one who wanted it that way, she got attached, and detached from the situation.

no loss from my point of view...i was just riding the wave.. :)

although she was a good friend and its too bad we lost touch...

FRIENDS W/ BENEFITS- ISN'T THAT'S ALL THAT'S OUT THERE? NO ONE IS LOOKING FOR A COMMITMENT OR LEAST I HAVN'T FOUND ANY SEROIUS GUYS- ONLY NEW SUSPECTS! BUT I DEFINATELY HAVE A FEW FRIENDS W/ BENEFITS BUT STILL LOOKING FOR MR. WRONG- OOPS I MEAN MR. RIGHT!

Been There Done What? I'm Done For A Little Safari Ride How About Mr Pec's? - Ha Ha

I would muster up a clever reply to this one, but I'm usually all talk and no action when it comes to this subject... I need some lovin though :(

I do need someone to oil me up when I go to the beach... we can see where it goes from there :)

Had plenty of them. None of them turned into anything serious and I am still friends with most of them. However, the benefits have ended. Time to go out and meet some new friends. Salute.

FRIENDS W/ BENEFITS- ISN'T THAT'S ALL THAT'S OUT THERE? NO ONE IS LOOKING FOR A COMMITMENT OR LEAST I HAVN'T FOUND ANY SEROIUS GUYS- ONLY NEW SUSPECTS! BUT I DEFINATELY HAVE A FEW FRIENDS W/ BENEFITS BUT STILL LOOKING FOR MR. WRONG- OOPS I MEAN MR. RIGHT!

quitbitchin.jpg

I BOW DOWN TO DANADANE420!!! I BOW DOWN TO DANADANE420!!! I BOW DOWN TO DANADANE420!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Well, I just put the theory to test last night and this was totally unplanned and with someone I never even expected... I have no feeling of guilt having left her not even 40 minutes ago... I guess the true test is the next time I see her...

Well, I just put the theory to test last night and this was totally unplanned and with someone I never even expected... I have no feeling of guilt having left her not even 40 minutes ago... I guess the true test is the next time I see her...[/quote

Make a long story short... went to a strip club to meet a friend of a friend who was bartending (went with my friend who is a female). I didn't want to stay there since I don't particularly care for strip clubs; however, the drinks and shots were flowing quickly and I have a soft spot for Coronas. Well, after a couple hours (during which a hot Puerto Rican stripper tried to get me and my friend to meet her up later for a 3-some... my friend later said she would have been down and I was like :eek: ) the bartender friend that I had met several times before was complaining about a guy she met that didn't call her back. Well, I gave her the reason for him not calling and gave her advice to which she later replied "your so sweet, I never knew... I want to thank you with a kiss." The flirt in me came out, I told her that I only accept kisses on the lips and after hooking up over the bar, she told me that she was taking me home with her later on.

End result was a drive up to the water and sex on a boat. I hit an all-time record and she came in less than 5 minutes. She asked if I could be her booty call for the time being (since she just broke up with her bf), but I have to see...

Make a long story short... went to a strip club to meet a friend of a friend who was bartending (went with my friend who is a female). I didn't want to stay there since I don't particularly care for strip clubs; however, the drinks and shots were flowing quickly and I have a soft spot for Coronas. Well, after a couple hours (during which a hot Puerto Rican stripper tried to get me and my friend to meet her up later for a 3-some... my friend later said she would have been down and I was like :eek: ) the bartender friend that I had met several times before was complaining about a guy she met that didn't call her back. Well, I gave her the reason for him not calling and gave her advice to which she later replied "your so sweet, I never knew... I want to thank you with a kiss." The flirt in me came out, I told her that I only accept kisses on the lips and after hooking up over the bar, she told me that she was taking me home with her later on.

End result was a drive up to the water and sex on a boat. I hit an all-time record and she came in less than 5 minutes. She asked if I could be her booty call for the time being (since she just broke up with her bf), but I have to see...

GOOD SHIT! I'M JEALOUS! SEEMS LIKE YOU HAD AN ADVENTUROUS NIGHT-THEN AGAIN SO DID I- I DID IT IN THE ROYAL REGENCY PARKING LOT AT ABOUT 230AM WITH MY FAVORITE FRIEND W/ BENEFITS- FUCK IT!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: