Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cafeteria with roly

happyface

wow !! great times !! thanxs to everyone that was there ... it was great to see faces i havent seen in ages !! :eek: and great hangin and talkin shit a bit with roly himself !! after he threw down so many nice tracks !! this is a great party !! andf if roland was there more often then so would i !! awsome time !! peace ... koky !!

wow !! great times !! thanxs to everyone that was there ... it was great to see faces i havent seen in ages !! :eek: and great hangin and talkin shit a bit with roly himself !! after he threw down so many nice tracks !! this is a great party !! andf if roland was there more often then so would i !! awsome time !! peace ... koky !!

eric !! fuck !! :splat::splat: finish my brothers computer so he stays off my shit !!! :splat:

Leo, you were there?! :eek:

Say wassup next time, bitch! :laugh2:

loco you where at cafeteria? :what: definitely a nice party. good tunes, cool vibes, and madd cp peeps in da house. :cool:

Great night, but too much of this :pint:

and now I've been feeling :screwy: all day.

Thanks for the shot, Tony. Nice to see all the peeps.

:yuck:

haha, that goes for both of us. Thanks for dropping my drunk ass off, however I had a case of "dude where's my car" this morning after I woke up late. I walked half hour and finally found it, where it could have gotten towed. Ok, time for me to go to sleep. Oh yeah, it was good times last night, from what I can remember.