Clubplanet Nightlife Community

single sock showdown...

i dont care..all my socks r black so i just rock mismatched joints

...even your athletics?...you rock black socks with sneakers?...

...usu i just toss the loner...mainly cause i use a laundromat...pretty rare to lose a sock these days but if i do, there aint a chance in hell i'm finding it the following week...nor would i want it if i did...

Guest gabo

...usu i just toss the loner...mainly cause i use a laundromat...pretty rare to lose a sock these days but if i do, there aint a chance in hell i'm finding it the following week...nor would i want it if i did...

I have more single socks than pairs... I don't know where the hell they go.... damn sock gnomes

yeah mad Euro style..knee high dress socks with everything..sneakers..flip flops...slippers...clogs....gators....paired with a hot pair of white shorts...and a hat...always gota rock a hat

yeah mad Euro style..knee high dress socks with everything..sneakers..flip flops...slippers...clogs....gators....paired with a hot pair of white shorts...and a hat...always gota rock a hat

don't forget the white track suit, gold chains and 'sace shades...

I match my socks before I put them in the laundry bag and match them again straight from the dryer...

wtf do you do with all your single socks that you cant find the other for~!??? do you hall steal keep them in hope of finding its partner or do you just toss them~!?

You give them to your male friends that fake tan so their package doesn't get fried;)