Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your plans...

For the Weekend.... :pint::bounce:

I dont know if I still going out but I might go the Hamptons w/ all my sexy friends!!! :devil:

gunna try my best to go to ps1, def. gunna make it to sullivan and DT on sunday. hamptons is too hectic :yuck: the L.I.E. is hell on earth

last night hit up the house dance conference, and i actually broke it down some lol. Stayed til the am with the girl i'm diggin.

Today after work im def showerin n sleepin, dunno whats goin on tonight, not feeling oakenfold even if its free im soooooo tired.

Saturday One Nation

Sunday fireworks with friends

Monday chillin with a friend

last night hit up the house dance conference, and i actually broke it down some lol. Stayed til the am with the girl i'm diggin.

Today after work im def showerin n sleepin, dunno whats goin on tonight, not feeling oakenfold even if its free im soooooo tired.

Saturday One Nation

Sunday fireworks with friends

Monday chillin with a friend

oakey is free? bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah i KNEW that was gunna happen......he FUCKING BLOWS bwwwahahahahahahahahahahaha

nah not free to the general public, we help run a guest list so i get in for free at Avalon :hat:

ohhhhh i was bout to say.....an international DJ for free? my shit is free but im a nobody.....now OAKEY is established and hes free? i was bout to say that he must be desparate

...no real plans...just possibilities...the only definites are the gym, work tomorrow for a few, and greece/portugal on sunday...other then that i'll be like a te in da win.....

im down to chill on sat nite bro......if u wanna get up and have a drink holla at me

Going to fire island again...leaving work @ 12 today. Probably gonna have to sleep outside since there will be about 20 people in the house with about 8 beds. Hopefully getting my dick licked by some white trash slut

haha Good luck with that! :licker: