Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where is the craziest place you had sex?

danadane420

THAT GIRL IS SOOOOOOO FUCKED UP -YOU ARE LUCKY YOU DIDN'T GET CAUGHT OUT THERE---SOME GIRLS CAN BE SO MESSED UP--THEN AGAIN-SO ARE GUYS-- YOU KNOW WHO I AM RIGHT?

After I found out I was lying in the bed saying "fucken drama that I am going to be in when this guy walks into the room and see's me spooning his girl..." I would want to rip "that guy's head off" if I was in his position. Hey - the shower afterwards was good too... she has nice hands. :whip: But, I offered my place... it's got several surfaces for pleasurable moments... she declined. Oh well, adrenaline rushes are good sometimes.

And yes, I realized who you were yesterday when I was reading you and Cat going back and forth... I didn't even realize Cat until yesterday (forgot her screenname set up for the arcade section). You are the cutey with the blonde hair... or is it highlights... JP for new years rings a bell ;)

Alright, no more friend flirting for me!

After I found out I was lying in the bed saying "fucken drama that I am going to be in when this guy walks into the room and see's me spooning his girl..." I would want to rip "that guy's head off" if I was in his position. Hey - the shower afterwards was good too... she has nice hands. :whip: But, I offered my place... it's got several surfaces for pleasurable moments... she declined. Oh well, adrenaline rushes are good sometimes.

And yes, I realized who you were yesterday when I was reading you and Cat going back and forth... I didn't even realize Cat until yesterday (forgot her screenname set up for the arcade section). You are the cutey with the blonde hair... or is it highlights... JP for new years rings a bell ;)

Alright, no more friend flirting for me!

WELL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND A HAPPY 4TH MAYBE WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR BBQ I'LL COME W/ MY GIRL!- LATER LATER!!1

YOU BETTER COME! I need some funny ladies at the party. Actually crazy is better word, but in a good sense. Had a great time with Cat and her friends last week... unfortunately I was banged up the next day from lack of sleep.

Oh well, happy 4th to you too!

i had sex in a tree a long time ago and it definately sticks in my head- i love trying new stuff!

NOW THAT I'M THINKIN ABOUT IT I REALLY WANNA HAVE SEX ON THE BEACH JUST ROLLING AROUND IN THE SAND W/ A BLANKET ALL MESSY AND STUFF -NOW THAT'S IDEAL TO ME!!!- :makeout:

Guest gabo
it wasnt intercourse, but i got a bj on the elevator going up in the eiffel tower in 2000

thats hot

on 8th street (nyc) in front of bang bang near au bo pain on that colored brick wall during the evening. In my old salons waxing room bed. In Zando/Cosi 12th and 6th,Websterhall, tunnel, soundfactory(46st), le souk, china club, roxy,filter 14, opium dens dancefloor and/or bathrooms. Real estate office at my pt job but got caught by the cops.I havent even thought about trying anything since then. Having 3 guns in my face scared me a bit.

it wasnt intercourse, but i got a bj on the elevator going up in the eiffel tower in 2000

eh, did you stop the elevator? or did you finish in the time it took to get up????

i´d never be able to cum so quick!!!

on 8th street (nyc) in front of bang bang near au bo pain on that colored brick wall during the evening. In my old salons waxing room bed. In Zando/Cosi 12th and 6th,Websterhall, tunnel, soundfactory(46st), le souk, china club, roxy,filter 14, opium dens dancefloor and/or bathrooms. Real estate office at my pt job but got caught by the cops.I havent even thought about trying anything since then. Having 3 guns in my face scared me a bit.

This topic brings back memories.................hehehehe :rofl:

in the middle of a snow storm... in my car... covered with snow... in Chili's parking lot... lol... there was like 4 inches of snow covering my car and we managed to open the doors without any snow falling off the windows... and managed to have sex in the back seat without shaking off any snow ;)

i did it on the N train since it's express in bklyn :tongue:

he was sitting down and i was on top of him w/ my ass facing him :drool:

:devil: me 2, once on the train between nyc and hoboken, and once on the eurail between barcelona and milan.

haha i did it at great adventure's parking lot, it was cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain.........no one was there since pfizer had rented the place for their employees and friends but we couldnt finish cuz our friend pulled over right next to us, lol

in the middle of a snow storm... in my car... covered with snow... in Chili's parking lot... lol... there was like 4 inches of snow covering my car and we managed to open the doors without any snow falling off the windows... and managed to have sex in the back seat without shaking off any snow ;)