Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cant piss on coke?

why is it so hard for me to take a leak when i'm coked up? no matter how much water or beer i down at the bar...i cant squeeze it out, even though it feels like i have to.... :mad: any medical-type explanations for this?

actually somethin like this happened to me for the first time last weekend (but i was on e, not coke)

i felt like whatever muscle u use to hold in pee wen u have to go wasnt workin (i felt like the pee was jus gon leak out), but whenever i ran to the bathroom and got in front of the toilet, i had to stand there forever and squeeze out very little. and no it didnt actually leak out and soak my pants before i got to the bathroom

does this only happen on coke? if you just started doing coke and coincidentally noticed the problem it may not be the blow at all...if it persists it could be a urinairy tract infection...(sp?) or maybe you push too hard. stay home one night and get high and learn what works for you.

actually somethin like this happened to me for the first time last weekend (but i was on e, not coke)

i felt like whatever muscle u use to hold in pee wen u have to go wasnt workin (i felt like the pee was jus gon leak out), but whenever i ran to the bathroom and got in front of the toilet, i had to stand there forever and squeeze out very little. and no it didnt actually leak out and soak my pants before i got to the bathroom

dude....this is what i'm talkin about....i get that feeling like the piss is practically at the tip of my dick.....then i'm standing over the toilet for like 10 minutes....squeezing with all my might and all i get is a couple of fuckin drops....and i got no "power" to sustain any flow :mad:

then if i'm lucky at the end of the night and i manage to get it up and bust a nut....i get like a premature ejaculation thing goin on....not like two pumps and i'm done....but most of my load will leak out before i even orgasm :mad: so i blow my load... AND THEN a couple of seconds after i'll feel my orgasm....somethings not right with my muscles down there for sure - they've gotta be related....and this only happens when im coked up.....and i drink constantly when im amped to battle the drip too....so i should be pissing all night.....and it doesnt matter if i'm at the bar or at home alone.....its the same shit everytime.....

ah well...looks like nobody knows. guess i'll hafta deal with it....thanks anyways guys

..i get the same thing from time to time ....the buzz of coke sometimes is simply too pleasurable to concentrate fully when it time to let it flow .

sometimes it takes me a few extra seconds for the flow to come out .

Ive gotten a bunch of different scenarios.

Im usually like an idiot back and forth to the bathrooms to keep pissin or im standing there for 10 mins thinking wtf lets move this along.

Sometimes you feel like you gotta pis and 3 drops come out and 2 mins later same shit happens.

• 14 years later...

When you can’t pee on it all you gotta do is Just sit on the toilet and scroll facebook while you try, like a toddler takes time  sitting will help standing to pee will make it harder.,And the guy having trouble “busting a nut” just go faster and harder brother. Everything is just more numb in a sense.