Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A little info on everyone

my boy lives on cumberland. right by the cemetary and that ice cream spot. round the corner from quick check

OK, he lives on the Paterson/W. Paterson border.

I live on top of the mountain, by the 7-11

mets fan suck but yankee fans jus cant cope with the fact that we jus swept you.........coming up with all types of excuses.......bottom line we were the better team this past weekend..........................deal with it

1.Name: the MASK

2.Age: older than most of you

3.Location: NY

4.Nationality: French/Egyptian/Chinese

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): was the best love of my life and i blew it .. it only lasted short time .. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6.Occupation: computers and dancing

7.Recent goals your working on: be honest and face the truth

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself: best: i love to help people ... worst: by helping people i get in trouble

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: i met the best .. and i lost her .. other than that .. i am open for good people

10. School: too many do u have time???

.....there are BRUNO'S everywhere when it comes to pizza....that along with vinnie's....i know of like 5 pizza places with the name bruno in them...

you turkey butt!! He's talking about the one on 46 next to that dollar store.

I used to love it there...my ex and I would go there all the time...but, I haven't been in ages. I didn't even know it was still there.

Pizzatown is great.

Paulies sucks, it's too damn greasy and they use cheap cheese, but it's the only place that delivers 'till 4 AM, so sometimes you have no choice.

Bruno's is ok.

Pizza 46 is pretty good and it's right by my house so I get it from there now.

There's a place called Frank's Pizza in Pompton Lakes, I think they're better than Pizza Town.

There's a place called Frank's Pizza in Pompton Lakes, I think they're better than Pizza Town.

a claim like that deserves a trip to pompton lakes..........where in pompton is franks pizza???

you turkey butt!! He's talking about the one on 46 next to that dollar store.

I used to love it there...my ex and I would go there all the time...but, I haven't been in ages. I didn't even know it was still there.

>>CHICKEN BUTTTTTTTTTT<<

...i used to like when we would go there cause i liked crushed ice...lol...see ...i was always weird......across from woodrow right? lol......

a claim like that deserves a trip to pompton lakes..........where in pompton is franks pizza???

It's in the shopping center with the A&P and the Blockbuster in it, where the Ben Franklin used to be.

Best pizza in NJ, IMO.

All their food is great. They have awesome garlic knots too.

SugarNSpice69 lives not to far from there, so we go there alot.

Best slices in NJ imo are either 1) Hoboken 2) Seaside Heights Boardwalk -- they are always HUGE!!!!!

I think Hoboken pizza tastes really good cuz you're always shitfaced at 3AM when you are eating it, lol.

Seaside - Saw Mill all the way at the end. HUGE slices. They have a combo with 1 slice and a soda for like $1.75