Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sooo EXIT JULY 3rd REVIEW?!

everybody has been bashing on exit's reunion party with tony draper on july 3rd and telling how bad it was going to be...

so...

did any1 even go? how was it? crowd/music/vibe/girls/music effect on drugs (for those who apply)/asian invasion/juicehead's everywhere?

i'm assuming it was nowhere like the old exit...

please reply if you went on the 3rd...thanks

its was like an asian invasion. the opening dj was alot better than draper or baez...

the pink room music was better than the main floor... props to the opening dj.... i think his name was dj doktor

i estimated about 1,300 ppl through out the night.

i went to the reunion they had last year, i think it was in sept or something b/c a friend was spinning and MY GOD i swore i was the only non asian in there. i mean i'd been to exit b4, no doubt has always had a high asian factor but JESUS it was outta control. that was the last time i went till nye for jp, and now that he's done there, i dont xpect to be going back. even tho i do think black looked much nicer than exit ever did- i think its pretty unsalvageable at this point

:gang:

Chinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Townnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Tuck I Hate Asians Send Them All Back On The Boat Please They Are Ulgy Drug Addicts

Ur not lookin too hott urself, who the f#ck are u and y u hatin is it cause, u were alone, or ur date ditched u. I feel bad for ppl like u us azns dun bother nobody.

nOBODY LIKES ASIANS THEY ARE RUINING THE SCENE. tHEY DON'T FUCIN BOTHER ANYONE THEY PUSH HIT, AND ARE RUDE!!!! NO ONE NORMAL LIKES THEM..... AND IM NOT TOO HOT LOOKING MY SELF LOL UR DEFINTLY A CHINK UR SELF LOL. CHINKS SUC I AHTE THEM ONE OF THEM THROUGH UP ON MY FENDI BAG .... AT BLACK PROBERLY BECAUSE SHE WAS MAD IT WANS'T BOOTLEG AND I DINDT BUY IT FROM HER.................

CHINKS SUC I HATE THEM ONE OF THEM THROUGH UP ON MY FENDI BAG .... AT BLACK PROBERLY BECAUSE SHE WAS MAD IT WANS'T BOOTLEG AND I DINDT BUY IT FROM HER.................

HAHAHAHAHA...

but seriously how was the fuckin MUSIC!!! thats all I wanna know lol

Couldn't of said it any better myself Silverbull!! Any person who can't control their drugs is annoying regardless of race. It just seems that a majority of the time it always happens to be a good amount of the asians. I have also dealt w/some of them as well and I do find it annoying, but there are times that it's been the guidos and juiceheads too. NOT all asians are rude and annoying there are some cool ones I know too. At SF it was the juiceheads and at Exit it's the asians. I think people should be able to control there drugs by now so that they don't give there people a bad reputation. Many people never think about this until after the fact!! :doh:

there are lots of cool asians in the scene people. Your probably thinkin bout all the druggies who are rude i agree they are bothersome but its not all of them.

nOBODY LIKES ASIANS THEY ARE RUINING THE SCENE. tHEY DON'T FUCIN BOTHER ANYONE THEY PUSH HIT, AND ARE RUDE!!!! NO ONE NORMAL LIKES THEM..... AND IM NOT TOO HOT LOOKING MY SELF LOL UR DEFINTLY A CHINK UR SELF LOL. CHINKS SUC I AHTE THEM ONE OF THEM THROUGH UP ON MY FENDI BAG .... AT BLACK PROBERLY BECAUSE SHE WAS MAD IT WANS'T BOOTLEG AND I DINDT BUY IT FROM HER.................

um...there are plenty of white people that act that way in clubs. it aint just asians.