Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being naked...

JadeEyes

I am very insecure without my clothes on. Come to think of it, there is rarely a time that I don't have clothes on (showering a notable exception). Many of my hookups have come from the dymorphic image of myself (well founded because of childhood obesity, going into adulthood).

I even feel uncomfortable changing in front of my girlfriends and my mom. It's weird, I just feel gross naked. :(

alicia and rose, i understand u. i am totally comfortable with my body and how it looks when im with a girlfriend, but if im in a locker room with a bunch of guys or even friends, i'll wait and shower at home. call it wat u want, i just dont want other guys seeing my whole body.

on another note, i cant stand those homos that follow you into the gym locker room after ur done with ur workout to catch a glimpse of you undressing. no wonder im so self conscience. :splat:

alicia and rose, i understand u. i am totally comfortable with my body and how it looks when im with a girlfriend, but if im in a locker room with a bunch of guys or even friends, i'll wait and shower at home. call it wat u want, i just dont want other guys seeing my whole body.

on another note, i cant stand those homos that follow you into the gym locker room after ur done with ur workout to catch a glimpse of you undressing. no wonder im so self conscience. :splat:

next time tell smokesum u will show him the "goods" at home...

ugh i cant stand that!!!!!! wtf put a towel around u! i stopped changing in front of women in the locker after a trainer told me that a girl told him i had a nice body cuz she saw me w/ my ligerie :eek:

ugh i cant stand that!!!!!! wtf put a towel around u! i stopped changing in front of women in the locker after a trainer told me that a girl told him i had a nice body cuz she saw me w/ my ligerie :eek:

there are some homos in my gym that go in and out of the bathroom constantly during their time at the gym.

Yeah but see for me, it's not just my family or friends, I was also very self conscious with my bf of 4 1/2 years. I don't know, it's always been hard for me to be naked around anyone. I just feel so uncomfortable.

there are some homos in my gym that go in and out of the bathroom constantly during their time at the gym.

you seem to keep pretty good tabs on what the homos at your gym are doing.......

idk.......i'm to busy working out to know what anyone else is really doing when I'm at the gym..............

and hey........if a guy is checking me out there must be a reason........no biggie........

Yeah but see for me, it's not just my family or friends, I was also very self conscious with my bf of 4 1/2 years. I don't know, it's always been hard for me to be naked around anyone. I just feel so uncomfortable.

i hope ur ex didnt criticize ur bod in anyway, that would trigger self conscious feelings in no time, and i've always loved ur pics.

i know im probably gonna get rammed for this, but i do appreciate the fact that the girls here dont show off all of their bodies in this forum. wondering wat some of the girls here have, makes coming here so much better for me. and besides, the only way i should see any of my fav girls here naked, is to earn that privilege.

you seem to keep pretty good tabs on what the homos at your gym are doing.......

idk.......i'm to busy working out to know what anyone else is really doing when I'm at the gym..............

and hey........if a guy is checking me out there must be a reason........no biggie........

its all about being aware of wat ppl around u are doing. when u spend enuff time at one place, u notice wat ppl are doing.

No actually my ex constantly told me how much he loved my body. It's just something inside me....it has been like that for as long as I remember, even goign back when I was younger - always shy and embarrassed to change in front of anyone.

No actually my ex constantly told me how much he loved my body. It's just something inside me....it has been like that for as long as I remember, even goign back when I was younger - always shy and embarrassed to change in front of anyone.

you might need to be naked more to get over the fear. kinda like the fear of heights.

I am super insecure and uncomfortable being naked. I've always been like that, it's something I really hate about myself and want to change...but it's so hard, I don't know why I'm like this :(

i used to be feel the same way, and then one day i was like fuck it i'm getting naked. and now i love it, one of the best feeling in the world. :bounce:

im afraid of heights and i go on rollercoasters and i wanna go sky diving but i dont think that will take the fear away, its weird.....but i see your point

you might need to be naked more to get over the fear. kinda like the fear of heights.

looking at urself in the mirror by urself might be a good way to lose the fear or to be more comfortable

I just see all my imperfections and flaws and do not want others to see them :( I think I hide them well in clothes, but being naked just makes me self concsious

Im saying this with all sincerity!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia!!!!!!!!!

You!!!!!!!!!!!

Are!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inside and out......even with all ur imperfections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I just see all my imperfections and flaws and do not want others to see them :( I think I hide them well in clothes, but being naked just makes me self concsious

Imperfections & flaws are part of who we are. The world would be a pretty boring place if everyone was perfect.

girl, youre way overcritical. most people would die to have you body!! you are 100% perfect, ive seen it firsthand.

:love: