Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being naked...

JadeEyes

:what: did I take this the wrong way or sumptin?

lmao :laugh:

Thanks guy....it's true though - women are usually overcritical of themselves, and I am probably one of the MOST overcritical people. I can't help it. It's hard when you are constantly seeing perfect, UNflawed bodies on tv and in magazines....I strive for perfection in all areas of my life, not just with my body. I know it's ridiculous and irrational -- I know that -- yet I simply cannot be comfortable with my naked body with someone else. I really need to get over it.......:(

Thanks guy....it's true though - women are usually overcritical of themselves, and I am probably one of the MOST overcritical people. I can't help it. It's hard when you are constantly seeing perfect, UNflawed bodies on tv and in magazines....I strive for perfection in all areas of my life, not just with my body. I know it's ridiculous and irrational -- I know that -- yet I simply cannot be comfortable with my naked body with someone else. I really need to get over it.......:(

if and when i ever meet u....im gonna run around u naked strumming my penis like a guitar...while i sing songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):D

dont worry u dont have to get naked...but ur gonna watch me anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I tend to realize that its usually the good looking ones who are MOST overcritical. They strive so hard to become what they think is beautiful that they dont have the time to stop and look in the miror and see what beauty really is. I see a lot of good lookin girls or decent girls become hot over time but while their bodies are changing so is their personality. Moral of the story dont let t.v. and magazines false advertise what beauty is. I find it more than just being t.v. and magazine that makes you uncomfortable... I think it goes further back to maybe you were overweight, not considered good looking while growing up, or maybe a dickhead ex-boyfriend who made you feel insecure to make himself secure. Either way your a good looking girl, trust me cause the difference between me and them is I'm not trying to fuck you.

I even feel uncomfortable changing in front of my girlfriends and my mom. It's weird, I just feel gross naked. :(

I'm like that with my mom...I dunno what it is but I feel weird as hell being naked around her, like she will walk in my room and I'll be naked and I'll bitch and scream and yell to get her out

But my girlfriends I'll walk around naked in front

Thank you, I appreciate that. It's just something inside me I need to work on. No ex has ever put my body down, I was never overweight, never made fun of etc. I don't know, some people are just less secure than others.

Thank you, I appreciate that. It's just something inside me I need to work on. No ex has ever put my body down, I was never overweight, never made fun of etc. I don't know, some people are just less secure than others.

wierd. not you, just the fact that I thought I was right. lol

I'm like that with my mom...I dunno what it is but I feel weird as hell being naked around her, like she will walk in my room and I'll be naked and I'll bitch and scream and yell to get her out

But my girlfriends I'll walk around naked in front

same for me

The only way to get over your fears are by practice in general (or practicing in front of other people). If you ladies want, I will inconvenience myself and refrain from working out one night this week if you would like to come over and prance naked in front of me... remember, I am doing you the favor here and will not charge for the first time at least. :)