Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after reading all these miami threads all the time...

pattbateman

hahhahahah i didnt know anyone else knew about the flats!

i must move to a place that is fun all the time not 2 months out of the year and the other 10 i am locked up in my house cause the weather is so bad

I heard about the Flats when I lived in PIttsburgh.. I went to school with some chicks from Ohio....

I hate driving thru Ohio.. but i'll be doing just that in 10 days... lol

Well yes South Florida is great. I had a blast living in Ft Lauderdale for 2 years but the quality of life I was lving along with soem of my other hobbies besides clubbing were taking a back seat.

I would say, SF is a great place to live if you have the the time and money to enjoy the area. I love the EDM scene and all that goes with it, but there is allot of stuff more important to me.

If you decide to move, make sure you have a decent job, where you are not working 24/7 since you will have to time to enjoy the stuff you moved there for, don't mind traffic jams, like really humid and hot weather.

This may sound odd but also make sure you do not get caught up in the glitzy money VIP side of the area because you will go broke trying to keep up with the wealthy people.

I moved back to Ohio so I could afford to buy a house, have a better life, an be near family again.

To each his own, and the grass is always greener on the other side.

I met a bunch of out of towners this weekend and they all said the same.

Seems like everyone who visits wants to move here.

LOL! I sure did! Of course, my dad's family is long-time Floridians, so it is more like I was *finally* coming home.

And Eric, I'm glad to hear that the stamp collecting is going well. Watch out for those nasty paper cuts, man!

Well yes South Florida is great. I had a blast living in Ft Lauderdale for 2 years but the quality of life I was lving along with soem of my other hobbies besides clubbing were taking a back seat.

I would say, SF is a great place to live if you have the the time and money to enjoy the area. I love the EDM scene and all that goes with it, but there is allot of stuff more important to me.

If you decide to move, make sure you have a decent job, where you are not working 24/7 since you will have to time to enjoy the stuff you moved there for, don't mind traffic jams, like really humid and hot weather.

This may sound odd but also make sure you do not get caught up in the glitzy money VIP side of the area because you will go broke trying to keep up with the wealthy people.

I moved back to Ohio so I could afford to buy a house, have a better life, an be near family again.

To each his own, and the grass is always greener on the other side.

yup it depends on what is most important to you at any given time in your life, and right now, i just can't imagine living anywhere that has cold winters. i am one of those people who is very sensitive to the weather, so winter would be more than i can handle right now ... unless i was in a cabin on top of a ski slope with a big steaming hot tub out back ;)

i love miami, however there is a lot more out there i have to see!!!!! cleveland included, gotta hit the rock 'n' roll hall of fame :aright: