Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are....

deepspell

I hate how women LOVEEEEEEEEEEE to fight for no reason. Just to "keep the relationship interesting". what a bunch of nonsense :splat:

I don't love to fight nor do I think that fighting keeps the realtionship interesting (totally the opposite)!....My hubby and I don't fight that often but if i got a reason to be pissed off then yes of course he's gonna hear it but I think that's a normal thing to do....same goes with him....if I did something to piss him off then he goes at it with me! I must say though...our so called "fights" don't last more than 20 mins. at it's most! :):)

I wish women were better liars. This way I wouldnt have to get pissed off when I know they are lying. Women give so many signals when they are up to no good.

Well maybe in some cases....but......Aren't the men always the ones who get caught when they are cheating? In this case women are much better liars cause I think women cheat as much as men!

Well maybe in some cases....but......Aren't the men always the ones who get caught when they are cheating? In this case women are much better liars cause I think women cheat as much as men!

If a man is cheating and he gets caught. He didn't care if he got caught. Women care if they get caught because then they feel like sluts. That is why they lie.

If a man is cheating and he gets caught. He didn't care if he got caught. Women care if they get caught because then they feel like sluts. That is why they lie.

I personally have never cheated on any man I've been with cause I guess Ive always been into that person and had no need to cheat! But I've meet tonz of girls who cheat "just because they feel like it" just like guys do and they sure don't feel like sluts after doing it!

I don't think anyone should have to cheat. If you aren't satisfied with what u got then move on and leave his/her ass...BUT I don't agree with that " If a girl cheats, she's a slut. If a guy cheats, it's ok he's a guy"!

I personally have never cheated on any man I've been with cause I guess Ive always been into that person and had no need to cheat! But I've meet tonz of girls who cheat "just because they feel like it" just like guys do and they sure don't feel like sluts after doing it!

I don't think anyone should have to cheat. If you aren't satisfied with what u got then move on and leave his/her ass...BUT I don't agree with that " If a girl cheats, she's a slut. If a guy cheats, it's ok he's a guy"!

Just like the Wise old "Dice says"

"so the bitch asks me Hey dice.......why is it when a girl sleeps around.....shes a hewa, and when i guy does it, hes a stud...................................................................

...........right"

this is why i luv bitches that fuck around...ill support them till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont mean fucking around cheating...i mean bitches who like to fuck, and make know bones about it...the girls that when they r done r getting dressed while the guy is saying where u going!?!?!?!? and shes like i got my piece...im out!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv those types of girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not all but most girls. Not all guys but most.

I hate how women LOVEEEEEEEEEEE to fight for no reason. Just to "keep the relationship interesting". what a bunch of nonsense :splat:

I fucking hate fighting for no reason! I have a pretty quick temper and it gets ugly quick... :mad:

"Im a girl and I'm allowed to be late."

Dude, I think my ex said that every single time I picked her up. Late CONSTANTLY!!! :mad::mad:

this is why i luv bitches that fuck around...ill support them till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont mean fucking around cheating...i mean bitches who like to fuck, and make know bones about it...the girls that when they r done r getting dressed while the guy is saying where u going!?!?!?!? and shes like i got my piece...im out!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv those types of girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed: because you can treat them like lil whores and they don't get all pissed off about it.

I fucking hate fighting for no reason! I have a pretty quick temper and it gets ugly quick... :mad:

Dude, I think my ex said that every single time I picked her up. Late CONSTANTLY!!! :mad::mad:

SO late was she? Mine was sometimes 2 hours that I basically told her call me when you're done and THEN i'll pick you up lol. (Needless to say, she was always the hottest person in the club when we walked in ... so I give her credit for those extra 2 hours of work :) )

i hate that they are stubborn and wont back down even when you have proven them wrong. i might argue but when i am wrong i will usually admit it. i also hate that they are selfish. all they care about deep down is getting their dicks wet :laugh:

c'est la vie.

I'm the same way. I tend to defend them as well.

i hate guys that are really fucking cocky. the ones that just come up to you and start like spitting all this game like they already have you. Or the ones constantly talking about themselves or how hot they are or how hot the girls they dated were.

I hate how when a guy that's interested in you gets turned down

He automatically calls you a slut, whore etc... :rolleyes:

lol I've seen mad guys do this. including friends. I'll call them out on it all the time.

i hate that they are stubborn and wont back down even when you have proven them wrong. i might argue but when i am wrong i will usually admit it. i also hate that they are selfish. all they care about deep down is getting their dicks wet

c'est la vie.

honestly everytime I argue wit my girl thats the first thing that comes to mind while we're fighting or the minute we are about to make up. However, I always admit when wrong and have no problem saying I'm sorry but on the other hand she doesnt.

I love it how girls can make a mistake and its just a mistake... when a guy does it its tears and the end of the world.