Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Signs of X?

djjoemama

You guys watch Big Brother last night? X's friend's g/f may get booted off first. At which time I wonder where that leaves him? Still in LA or the red eyes back here.

Nah, she's too hot to get the boot that quick. Besides she's already got the 'gay guy' on her side. She'll def have to pull the sex card though @ some point, otherwise the other bitches and the right-wing daddy will have it in for her...

Nah, she's too hot to get the boot that quick. Besides she's already got the 'gay guy' on her side. She'll def have to pull the sex card though @ some point, otherwise the other bitches and the right-wing daddy will have it in for her...

Dooode they had won all sorts of food (filet mignon and lobster tails) and she chose the $10g's. Unless she shows up next episode with 3rd degree rug burns on her knees SHE"S GONE! and X will be back the week after!

Dooode they had won all sorts of food (filet mignon and lobster tails) and she chose the $10g's. Unless she shows up next episode with 3rd degree rug burns on her knees SHE"S GONE! and X will be back the week after!

Nah, she'll make the first cut AT LEAST. She's far and away the most attractive girl on the show, not to mention a smartie. Holly is well..... Like she said, named after the Hollywood sign - just a facade, nothing substantial there. Besides, if she wouldnt have taken it, the next person in line surely would have.

Nah, she'll make the first cut AT LEAST. She's far and away the most attractive girl on the show, not to mention a smartie. Holly is well..... Like she said, named after the Hollywood sign - just a facade, nothing substantial there. Besides, if she wouldnt have taken it, the next person in line surely would have.

I agree there is A LOT of talent on that show. If I had gotten picked I would have smuggled a bottle of G into the house. Give Head of Household new meaning....... :makeout:

you are the male version of debbie downer on snl.

you suck the humor out of everything the regurgatate it into lifeless babble that makes reading the threads painfull.

thank you

nyisformeatheads circa 2002