Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever been..

white water rafting??

i was asked by my bf what i wanted for my birthday, i said i wanted to go white water rafting, parasailing, or skydiving....he had the final decision and he chose white water rafting really quick.

so anyone ever been??

I went white water rafting in Colorado...I got so fucking sick on that stupid boat, I ended up yacking as soon as I got off of it...

...I've also been skydiving, and that is seriously the greatest thing I have ever done...SOOOOOO much fun. It feels like you're floating!!

I went white water rafting in Colorado...I got so fucking sick on that stupid boat, I ended up yacking as soon as I got off of it...

...I've also been skydiving, and that is seriously the greatest thing I have ever done...SOOOOOO much fun. It feels like you're floating!!

i had pretty much the same experience rafting.......sick like a dog when i finally got off

i used to go white water rafting every summer when i lived in oregon. Its really fun. i dont know any places around here, but no matter where you go there will be different levels. Im sure there are desiganted parks you can go where there are guides and people to rent the raft from and they can tell you about which level to go on. don't go for anything too difficult because those courses are for people who are like super experienced. have fun though!

white water rafting??

i was asked by my bf what i wanted for my birthday, i said i wanted to go white water rafting, parasailing, or skydiving....he had the final decision and he chose white water rafting really quick.

so anyone ever been??

I went to Skirmish in the Poconos. I think the town is called Jim Thorpe. They are really famous for that and their Paintball fields. I really enjoyed it.

Check out their website.

www.skirmish.com

white water rafting??

so anyone ever been??

I did in Costa Rica and got the air knocked out of me.

Just be careful and dont fall... other then that you are

going to have the greatest time of your life..

Its sooo fucking great.. Tell us how it goes!

Hope you have a great time

I went virtual white water rafting once.. at disney quest in orlando.. you sit in this raft, and they have a little bit of water around it, and they show you the screen and where you're going, and you have the paddle or whatever, and i fell off that, so if it's any indication of the real thing, i refuse to go... :(

but i went parasailing... and i want to go skydiving, although no one wants to go with me... i is accident prone!