Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who plans to go solo to see Dumonde at Shelter??

im not goin alone, but its probably just me and one other guy. we're gettin there real early...right at opening., i def wanna hear bugout's set just as much as lange's and dumonde's. but we're probably gonna be up in the city a couple hrs before hand...i guess around 8-9 pm and get some drinks. if theres a certain place in particular u wanna meet up, lemme know, im down.

metro mix will definately be in the house to support everyone in this event. Airborne has been super cool to work with and we look forward to meeting all the winners from the past 5 weeks.

Mike Rip it Redic!

The Bangin beats begin tonight...

$22 was the pre-sale amount. Im not sure how much they are going to increase it by at the door. As far as I know there is no dress code for this event, and there usually isn't at Shelter.

I'm going with two friends, but they are not into this as much as I am so they'll probably leave before me......so I would love to meetup with other peops that will be going here tonight. :bounce:

$22 was the pre-sale amount. Im not sure how much they are going to increase it by at the door. As far as I know there is no dress code for this event, and there usually isn't at Shelter.

I'm going with two friends, but they are not into this as much as I am so they'll probably leave before me......so I would love to meetup with other peops that will be going here tonight. :bounce:

Advanced tickets @ $22.00 are sold out. Not sure what the current price is.

im probably getting there a little late for a meetup... but ill be wearing a pink sleeveless t-shirt, black jeans and a hat probably snce im coming straight from work incase anybody wants to say hi or do a shot... cant fucking wait... tonight is gonna be sick... too bad i still have 8 hours of hell working in a psych inpatient unit before i head out to the city... bleh but ehat are ya gonna do??

11 more hours.....