Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being Single Or Being Taken? Which Is Best?

danadane420

PERSONALLY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE---I HATE BEING SINGLE --I MEAN YEAH IT'S FUN---YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT--BUT I MISS THE CUDDLING AND ALL THE CUTE LITTLE THINGS COUPLES DO TOGETHER-- I'VE BEEN SINGLE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT;S STARTING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY--DON'T GET ME WRONG--SINGLE LIFE HAS IT'S BENEFITS---BUT DON'T GUYS WANT RELATIONSHIPS ---IS IT ALL ABOUT SEX??? :makeout:

PERSONALLY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE---I HATE BEING SINGLE --I MEAN YEAH IT'S FUN---YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT--BUT I MISS THE CUDDLING AND ALL THE CUTE LITTLE THINGS COUPLES DO TOGETHER-- I'VE BEEN SINGLE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT;S STARTING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY--DON'T GET ME WRONG--SINGLE LIFE HAS IT'S BENEFITS---BUT DON'T GUYS WANT RELATIONSHIPS ---IS IT ALL ABOUT SEX??? :makeout:

Right now SINGLE! I dont have time for where are you going, what are you doing, what time will you be back. SHUT UP! AND LEAVE ME ALONE! Im single.

I honestly can't decide anymore. Being single for two years was killer for the first year and a half. I'm not the type of guy that likes being single and playing the field. I'm a one woman man and enjoy spending time with my woman. With that said however... I've dated well over 75 girls in that year and a half and it's the same shit half of the time... Girls become too clingly right away and don't allow the relationship/friendship to grow.

Since April I have dated around 3 girls up and until July. I absolutely have had no desire to date just because I feel as though I have been wasting my time lately... and to a certain degree their time as well. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I will start dating again, but for the time being - I am enjoying not having to answer to anyone and having the ability to pack my bags and spend the weekend in Long Beach or wherever with having to hear "I miss you."

I honestly can't decide anymore. Being single for two years was killer for the first year and a half. I'm not the type of guy that likes being single and playing the field. I'm a one woman man and enjoy spending time with my woman. With that said however... I've dated well over 75 girls in that year and a half and it's the same shit half of the time... Girls become too clingly right away and don't allow the relationship/friendship to grow.

Since April I have dated around 3 girls up and until July. I absolutely have had no desire to date just because I feel as though I have been wasting my time lately... and to a certain degree their time as well. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I will start dating again, but for the time being - I am enjoying not having to answer to anyone and having the ability to pack my bags and spend the weekend in Long Beach or wherever with having to hear "I miss you."

I CAN'T DECIDE EITHER---ONE MINUTE I LOVE BEING SINGLE AND THE NEXT I'M LIKE HELLO----I LOVE YOU?????? I GUESS I'LL JUST CONTINUE PLAYING THE FIELD AND EVENTUALLY MR. RIGHT WILL POP UP---YA KNOW?

I CAN'T DECIDE EITHER---ONE MINUTE I LOVE BEING SINGLE AND THE NEXT I'M LIKE HELLO----I LOVE YOU?????? I GUESS I'LL JUST CONTINUE PLAYING THE FIELD AND EVENTUALLY MR. RIGHT WILL POP UP---YA KNOW?

Dana you do actually do go up to guys when we are out a say that. Your to funny! :rofl:

I was single for a good year and a half. I experienced so much during that time. It was great experience by myself. I feel I've matured enough to experience the world with a significant other. I was in a relationship and that crashed and burned because the other person needs to experience things by herself. I've decided I am a relationship type of person.

I was single for a good year and a half. I experienced so much during that time. It was great experience by myself. I feel I've matured enough to experience the world with a significant other. I was in a relationship and that crashed and burned because the other person needs to experience things by herself. I've decided I am a relationship type of person.

I'M A RELATIONSHIP TYPE OF PERSON TOO!

I had been in nonstop relationships from high school throughout college. I am finally single (been single for about 9 months now) and I am truly enjoying it. I love the freedom and independence. I love not answering to anyone. I love that I'm single and am not one of those single girls who is constantly looking for guys and hooking up. I really love going out and just being with friends.

However, it does get lonely sometimes.

i defintiely prefer a relationship. ive realzied that now that ive been single for almost 3 yrs. all ive had are the occasional casual things. maybe just dating a girl for a few weeks, but it never develops into something serious and fulfilling. im definitely hoping to find a serious relationship. something thats gonna last. i dont need to find my wife right now, but at least someone to fall in love with again.

but im also conflicted b/c im going away to ibiza in sept. i dont want to get into something serious before i go. it sounds pig-ish, but i want to be able to do wutever i want while im out there. im not saying im gonna fuck everything in sight, but i just dont wanna feel like i have to be careful about everything i do. idk, if i find the right girl before i go away, im not gonna turn her away b/c of that. id rather know im coming home to someone who cares about me than hooking up with a few european chicks

OK, come here I'll give u a nice big hug.....after that, go iron my shirt and cook me some food....woman!