Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being Single Or Being Taken? Which Is Best?

danadane420

PERSONALLY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE---I HATE BEING SINGLE --I MEAN YEAH IT'S FUN---YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT--BUT I MISS THE CUDDLING AND ALL THE CUTE LITTLE THINGS COUPLES DO TOGETHER-- I'VE BEEN SINGLE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT;S STARTING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY--DON'T GET ME WRONG--SINGLE LIFE HAS IT'S BENEFITS---BUT DON'T GUYS WANT RELATIONSHIPS ---IS IT ALL ABOUT SEX??? :makeout:

Yah single is cool but i'm down for a relationship, i'm currently interested in someone and trust me sex is the last thing on my mind, I def want something more.

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!! WHERE'S THE PARTY AT?

At my house... where else could I throw it?

BTW - there is no JP party this weekend that I am aware of, plus he is too high on tina so there is no excuse for anyone to leave the party early...

Afterwards we'll be taking the party somewhere close by like let's say... after 11/11:30... I'm making like 200 jello shots tonight...

At my house... where else could I throw it?

BTW - there is no JP party this weekend that I am aware of, plus he is too high on tina so there is no excuse for anyone to leave the party early...

Afterwards we'll be taking the party somewhere close by like let's say... after 11/11:30... I'm making like 200 jello shots tonight...

hello- we are so there!!! but i have to bartend later that night---if it is on saturday--- and yes you are correct---JP IS NOT IN EFFECT THIS WEEKEND-so i have no excuse --except for work! :party:

being single deff. has its advantages, but i love the relationship that im in and wouldnt give that up for anything, its such a wonderful feeling when u finally meet someone that u can call ur best friend and ur lover at the same time, i can do what i want and he can do what he wants, only w respect, and that is the best feeling in the world to me , i love it!!! :love: