Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is going to Festivus (@ Battery Park) this Sunday?

the concession stand that sold beer is being renovated unfortunately :(

but the restaurant next door is still open to buy drinks at and well im sure yo could figure out a way to drink if you really wanted to ;)

just be smart about it.

Any questions anyone has, let me know :)

yeah, why not.....beatiful river view, plenty of grass (i'll bring some of my own, too), Clinton's castle....some music, what more can you ask for....

Sunscreen, a hat, and lip protections......and you're set.

I noticed Lyle Lovitt was there for Indepenndance day...he drew some crowd.

Interesting postcards they have:

www.drip.com

if you want, I could bring smokey....and u can play with him...he doesn't seem to mind noise. although, don't know if i can deal with him....he can be stubborn.

i'm so used to just taking off on my own...i dont even call to plan for buddy system type thing.....u know come when u want, go when you want....complain to people who u know don't know, don't care...it's nyc you're never alone.

if you want, I could bring smokey....and u can play with him...he doesn't seem to mind noise. although, don't know if i can deal with him....he can be stubborn.

i'm so used to just taking off on my own...i dont even call to plan for buddy system type thing.....u know come when u want, go when you want....complain to people who u know don't know, don't care...it's nyc you're never alone.

yeah same here i just tend to go alone to some events cause i usally run in to problems with friends. I need to make new club friends that go to clubs regularly. Getting tired of asking friends to go with me and debating with me why they should go. whose smokey btw?

uhm, Smokey is a ferret my nefews bought in westchester, and desided they didn't want him anymore. Ever see Along came Polly, the movie, she had a blind one....not sure if they got this one before that. But, he's pretty cool...but, he attracts too many tourists & kids, though...which is distracting at times.

uhm, i suppose we could get an entourage together....never heard of any of these people who are spinning...but, then again....that's where u have the options to leave.

Wanna do a meet at the Clinton Castle stoned time? Would kinda blend in with the theme.

I have a feeling it's ganna be a mad house.

I'm coming from Shaolin, the ancient mystical island of ghostly secrets....

...............the little island with the long ass bridge connected to it....and the slowest boat to never sink, unlike the titanic.....lotta new money there...and pre-phab homez..........Steven Segal lived here, once, I believe........

Where u at?

Tunnel*~*Bridge

yup...

that's us.

C*

--uhm, just look for sad eyes....with leona helmsley lip features (kidding), she's actually a role model of mine. I love cranky older ladies....apparently the government don't.....she out, yet?

what?

nothin'.....uhm, don't know....I just invited a freind from Newark, he actually graduated from Whitney Houston high school. Not sure if he'll like the selection of music.....but, hey....we'll just make a picnic out of it....one way or another.

I'm coming from Shaolin, the ancient mystical island of ghostly secrets....

...............the little island with the long ass bridge connected to it....and the slowest boat to never sink, unlike the titanic.....lotta new money there...and pre-phab homez..........Steven Segal lived here, once, I believe........

Where u at?

you live on staten island too?

no wonder youre so messed up :tongue:

that's why most of the time...I don't try to explain too much. Takes to long...it's actually NYC that is messed up. But, that's what happens when you put perverts in office, he dead yet?

http://www.knobrecords.com/bassrokwell.shtml

There are alotta kids patiently waiting to live, again. :bounce:

Like they shoulda been.

What time does Wendy Williams go on?

go for it .. muzichick .. i am sure u will make the party as usual ..

tell me about it later .. hope u have good fun

peace

the MASK