Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need help

fresinha12

Guys:

i know there was a thread about how long you wait after you get a girls number to call her, somehow I cant find it, but as fate goes, this really nice mamasita gave me her number last evening, do you think it would be too early for me to give her a call today and set something up for this weekend???

ya i know what I wrote in the older thread, this is so fucking unlike me! but this girl is hot and I am not playing with her!

Guys:

i know there was a thread about how long you wait after you get a girls number to call her, somehow I cant find it, but as fate goes, this really nice mamasita gave me her number last evening, do you think it would be too early for me to give her a call today and set something up for this weekend???

ya i know what I wrote in the older thread, this is so fucking unlike me! but this girl is hot and I am not playing with her!

How did you manage to get some hot girls # if you're posting this question on a message board? Were you buying her lots of drinks?

hmmm should I email her or call her, she gave me both!

BTW her number is valid, I called her without saying anything, it was her voice...dude "I trust but verify".....

.......when it comes to women, regan knew what he was talking about....

nah but seriously fresinha, I wouldn't even sweat it...it's probably a fake # anyway

hmmm should I email her or call her, she gave me both!

BTW her number is valid, I called her without saying anything, it was her voice...dude "I trust but verify".....

.......when it comes to women, regan knew what he was talking about....

:laugh: :laugh:

why didn't you tell us before you had her email address...definitely email her right away, that's what all of the true playas are doing these days.

I've personally stopped focusing on just getting phone numbers. I've found that email addresses are far better. Let me explain. I perfected the art of getting phone numbers a couple of years ago. If a woman is single, I can walk up to her and get her number in about a minute. I found out later, after working like a mad scientist on this that numbers don’t equal success. You see, women have many different reasons for giving out their phone numbers. Some love the attention of having a lot of men call them. Some like to turn guys down. Some are actually interested. But the universal feedback that I get from men, and in my personal experience, women act different on the phone than they do in person. When you call a woman for the first time, they'll often start acting stand offish or even worse, just plain rude. I've found that getting an email address is not only easier, but it gets more positive responses later on. It's almost like women appreciate it that you've taken the time to think about what you're going to say when you write an email to them. The other benefit of email is that it can be written and answered anytime. If you call, you have to actually reach them. But an email can be answered anytime. And I've found that emails are answered far more often than voicemail messages.

I've personally stopped focusing on just getting phone numbers. I've found that email addresses are far better. Let me explain. I perfected the art of getting phone numbers a couple of years ago. If a woman is single, I can walk up to her and get her number in about a minute. I found out later, after working like a mad scientist on this that numbers don’t equal success. You see, women have many different reasons for giving out their phone numbers. Some love the attention of having a lot of men call them. Some like to turn guys down. Some are actually interested. But the universal feedback that I get from men, and in my personal experience, women act different on the phone than they do in person. When you call a woman for the first time, they'll often start acting stand offish or even worse, just plain rude. I've found that getting an email address is not only easier, but it gets more positive responses later on. It's almost like women appreciate it that you've taken the time to think about what you're going to say when you write an email to them. The other benefit of email is that it can be written and answered anytime. If you call, you have to actually reach them. But an email can be answered anytime. And I've found that emails are answered far more often than voicemail messages.

Now tell us how you really feel...

:laugh: :laugh:

why didn't you tell us before you had her email address...definitely email her right away, that's what all of the true playas are doing these days.

No true playas this day play well enough at the initial encounter that the girl calls you up later that evening to chat and you dont have to worry about all this bs.

wtf is with all this email v phone bs. lol Email is for people who dont have the balls to talk on the phone. You meet a chick at a club at 10 pm and want her to join you at the other club at 11:30 - you aint gonna be running to sum cyber cafe to send her an email.

Ive done email. Had great success with it. I havent done textmessaging - which is really 9 million times better. But if you dont have the time to talk to me, then dont waste my time.

People who know their s#ht use phone. Hands down. Whether traditionally or w/ text messaging.