Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breaking News . . .

Someone ends a residency in South Beach tonight and begins a new one next week at Space . . .

LP made a big move on this one . . . certainly will create some controversy but I think it is a good move . . .

hmmmm intresting

stop your hating bitch! :biggrin:

im not hating on anyone or on house ... but i just dont see the thing with having so many house dj's :confused: for that keep the ones you already have busy and save yourself the extra pay roll.... i like cedric as a matter of fact ... but theres nothing cedric can do that oscar , roland or cue cant match and surpass as a matter of fact .. just my observation

im not hating on anyone or on house ... but i just dont see the thing with having so many house dj's :confused: for that keep the ones you already have busy and save yourself the extra pay roll.... i like cedric as a matter of fact ... but theres nothing cedric can do that oscar , roland or cue cant match and surpass as a matter of fact .. just my observation
it adds variety. now sftu and get me my "call a cab" :D

personally i think cedric is the worst dj in town,horrible mixing,attitude and track selection,boring tracks and the same ones over and over again.....space is all about good music,i really dont understand this move....cue,roland,oscar nuff said!