Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breaking News . . .

everyone is talking about the space side of things... if this is true, it would make sense as I know crobar is going back to its roots. they are trying to be more of a musical venue again bringing in top name talent which personally, I am thrilled to be involved with. I guess only time will tell....

everyone is talking about the space side of things... if this is true, it would make sense as I know crobar is going back to its roots. they are trying to be more of a musical venue again bringing in top name talent which personally, I am thrilled to be involved with. I guess only time will tell....

Turn on your AIM biatch! :D

If anybody should get a residency at Space I think it should be Bruno. He has already played there a number of times, he has a feel for the crowd and brings a large fan base. Just my 2 cents.
that imo would be a better move carisa this is the smartest thing ive ever see you post :D

If anybody should get a residency at Space I think it should be Bruno. He has already played there a number of times, he has a feel for the crowd and brings a large fan base. Just my 2 cents.

fock yaaaaaaaaaaaa bruno ownzzzz

cant say anytying about cedric ive never heard him before....

you aint missing shit,he sucks :)

i dont know what your saying, he is the only other dj in town that has been able to hold a residency in a main room for 4years(besides og) that means something if you ask me. also he is a ministry of sound tour resident. i bet you $100 u cant name a dj who has the same accomplishments residency wise in miami.

let me help you

stryke= one of the best dj's in my opinion, but cant hold a gig in miami for more than 3 months straight

bruno= the longest main room residency has been in envy, but it hasnt even been a year

roland= gotta love him and he has been at space for 4 years but never holding the same room, they always move him around plus he isnt the main dj so he doesnt count

edgar v= amaizing dj, rocks crobar every time he plays but cant hold a room every weekend for 4 years, closest he got was space and it was for 2 years

robbie rivera= one of the best, but no residency.

i can keep on going if you like but at the end you will realize that the only 2 people in miami that have done that are oscar g & cedric, so i think it is a great move for space to have them both in the same room. weather you like him or not he has the credentials

i dont know what your saying, he is the only other dj in town that has been able to hold a residency in a main room for 4years(besides og) that means something if you ask me. also he is a ministry of sound tour resident. i bet you $100 u cant name a dj who has the same accomplishments residency wise in miami.

let me help you

stryke= one of the best dj's in my opinion, but cant hold a gig in miami for more than 3 months straight

bruno= the longest main room residency has been in envy, but it hasnt even been a year, plus he played so bad at space that they wouldnt book him any more

roland= gotta love him and he has been at space for 4 years but never holding the same room, they always move him around plus he isnt the main dj so he doesnt count

edgar v= amaizing dj, rocks crobar every time he plays but cant hold a room every weekend for 4 years, closest he got was space and it was for 2 years

i can keep on going if you like but at the end you will realize that the only 2 people in miami that have done that are oscar g & cedric, so i think it is a great move for space to have them both in the same room. weather you like him or not he has the credentials

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

let me help you

bruno= the longest main room residency has been in envy, but it hasnt even been a year

sooo what you are telling me is that a dj is only as good as the time he holds a residency ? ok sir , you have proved to be a moron ! thank you for playing .. please exit the building now. thank you and have a nice day :)

I actually had good times @ Nikki's when Cedric used to play inside on Sundays...his sound is not cutting edge at all but it's not bad at all either.

i agree .. i can listen to him like on a sunday just chillin and am out just to mingle and not 4 the music.. but at space ?? naaa ill pass