Clubplanet Nightlife Community

annoying former booty calls that can't take a hint ....

blondboheme

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it totally would!!!!!!!!!! although it actually could be the truth, it seems more and more appealing every day!!!!! ;)

and i don't have that phone feature!

damn !! u have definately been dating the wrong guys :laugh:

... c.after sex just take shit of his... (ie: money, jewelry, etc. out of his room)

...lmfao...i will never understand the booty call thing...i'm too old to figure it out and too ugly to try to get into it...but from what a friend told me the other day, this particular thread highlights one of the biggest issues related to it - honesty...which also connects to communication...you really cant have much of either when it comes down to it when partaking in booty calls...but why get into that shit...fuck it...

....i cant speak from experience but fuck it - my advice would be to tell this guy straight up how you feel - and i'd do it over the phone or in person...fuck the dumb shit....do it right...i think if you leave a message or an email youre still leaving the door open...speak your mind and make sure he understands to never call you again...period...

tell him the point of being a "booty call" is to be there for you when YOU want ass...

say you'll give him a call whenever you're horny and just...

...never call :devil:

i walked into this room kinda late. ida know, if we're talkin about friends with privileges, id have a hard time not talking to that person except jus when i wanted sex.

i walked into this room kinda late. ida know, if we're talkin about friends with privileges, id have a hard time not talking to that person except jus when i wanted sex.

good point... so then she could just hang out with him as friends and brag about a boyfriend and how hot he is and great the sex is... even a pretend boyfriend works... maybe this way he'll back off :bounce:

ok, but see i don't even wanna hang out with him cuz he'll give me that sad puppy look the whole time and try and be all cute and sweet and i'll just wanna smack him!!!! all i really want is for him to find a nice girl for himself, someone new to stalk anyways, and leave me tha fuck alone!!!! :banghead:

ok, but see i don't even wanna hang out with him cuz he'll give me that sad puppy look the whole time and try and be all cute and sweet and i'll just wanna smack him!!!! all i really want is for him to find a nice girl for himself, someone new to stalk anyways, and leave me tha fuck alone!!!! :banghead:

introduce him to someone you don't like :devil: