Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the sexiest job

bullseye

same for men, no? don't u guys think of a women sexy when she's a CEO, President, Vice President or what have u of a company sexy? A women w/ a career......

I don't think so.

I guess it would be cool if she had money or a intersting job, but I don't think it would make her sexy. Most guys just dont associate those things with being sexy, what makes a women sexy to us is physical & her attitude.

Yes women can look hot all dressed up in the executive look but she has to be very beautiful to begin with or it is nothing special.

example:

Woman #1 is a high powered CEO or a big time executive and she is average looking, attractive but not real hot.

Woman #2 works at a grocery store, but she is very beautiful, smokin hot.

Now woman #1 does not get any more attractive or sexier because of her career. We would pick the grocery store girl because she is the one we think is sexy.

Take the same senario with 2 guys and the one who is the CEO becomes much more attractive because of his carrer and the grocery store guy is just a good looking guy that you probebly would never date, right?

-JMO

same for men, no? don't u guys think of a women sexy when she's a CEO, President, Vice President or what have u of a company sexy? A women w/ a career......

Sometimes. The last firm I worked at there was this 30 year old hottier. She was pretty but the hottest thing about her was that she did what I did and did it well. There are barely any women in this business that have the same aggressive nature. She didn't take shit from anyone and was cute as hell in doing that.