Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, Anyone bought any New CD's lately?

mp3some

I've been wanting to buy NIN's Pretty Hate Machine...I thought I had it and I can't find it anywhere...I went to 5 stores and nothing!

I'm not going to download it, I do not download...I want the freakin' cd...I need that shit in my life a.s.a.p.

I've been wanting to buy NIN's Pretty Hate Machine...I thought I had it and I can't find it anywhere...I went to 5 stores and nothing!

I'm not going to download it, I do not download...I want the freakin' cd...I need that shit in my life a.s.a.p.

B000000GPY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

CDNOW.COM

a great deal on CDRS that made the entire music industry sink and lay people off.......thats why hip hop makes money and dance music doesnt...

i dont see the humour.

maybe now the only people that will stay in the music are the ones that are in it for the love of music and not the money :idea:

a few years ago everything was just about the money and a whole shit load of rock bands that werent worth a shit just poped outta nowhere and made money off of people that dont have a clue what good music is !! now , all those crappy bands are disapearing little by little, the great bands are staying together !! and guess what ?? most importantly the cd prices are in the $10 to $13 range :idea: not the ridiculous $20 to $22 rangle like they were at one point ! now the musicians have to make their money by touring !! which to me is the only way they "SHOULD" make money in the 1st place !! so at the same time the fans see what they are really about !! and not be disapointed by these crappy bands that just pop out to make a quick dollar off of the people !! just my $.02..

and btw norah .. please STFU !!

maybe now the only people that will stay in the music are the ones that are in it for the love of music and not the money :idea:

a few years ago everything was just about the money and a whole shit load of rock bands that werent worth a shit just poped outta nowhere and made money off of people that dont have a clue what good music is !! now , all those crappy bands are disapearing little by little, the great bands are staying together !! and guess what ?? most importantly the cd prices are in the $10 to $13 range :idea: not the ridiculous $20 to $22 rangle like they were at one point ! now the musicians have to make their money by touring !! which to me is the only way they "SHOULD" make money in the 1st place !! so at the same time the fans see what they are really about !! and not be disapointed by these crappy bands that just pop out to make a quick dollar off of the people !! just my $.02..

and btw norah .. please STFU !!

:clap::clap2:

:otopic:

Ok, lets get back to where we talk about the latest Music CD you have purchased, and how much you like or dislike it...

:jacked: let's not turn this -potentially useful- thread into 'drama' material...

Trying to get some ideas here, people! :rolleyes:

:hat: Thanks, Carry on.

.-:smoke: