Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brazil

I was going to go there...don't they have like some of the nicest beaches in the world or some shit? Very good if you're into diving...not sure how much of a party scene it is though

yeh its suppose to be rated like #1 or sumptin. I'm gunna go diving and do all different stuff like that... I'm mostly goin for my girl cause she is really excited to go but I would rather go to Vegas or sumptin wild that has a crazy nightlife... I'm not the type of person who likes to relax on a beach and drink pina colada's... I wanna be partying still from the night before rather then be on a beach tanning, but whateva. I might make a trip to Vegas wit my boys in October. I heard nightlife in Turks & Caicos is nuttin big but I will make the best out of it and if not I'll smoke L's and laugh at stupid shit. I try to make the best of what I have.

Well, I got my itinerary pretty much in place and got a pretty good deal. For 7 nights including round trip airfare, transportation to and from the airport & breakfast... the total cost for 4 people is about $1,050/person and that actually includes two seperate rooms. Most hotels do not allow 4 people in a room. So I'm paying a little extra for the rooms but I think that's better anyway this way it won't be so crowded with us guys and all of the whores.

The only thing that sucks is I don't have a passport so that is going to run me another $100 and I also found out that you need a special Visa from the Brazilian Consulate in order to fly there which is going to run me a little over $100 as well.

The only thing that sucks is I don't have a passport so that is going to run me another $100 and I also found out that you need a special Visa from the Brazilian Consulate in order to fly there which is going to run me a little over $100 as well.

you dont need a passport...just bring your liscence and birth certificate