Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brazil

I'm planning a trip to Rio de Janeiro in mid-september with a few friends. A guy I work w/ came back a few months ago and has a pretty good connection that is going to take care of us. We're probably going to be staying in the Copacabana area. Have any of you ever been there before or know any information that could help me out? Any idea of what the night life is like there? All information on the hot Brazilian whores will be GREATLY appreciated as well...thanks

Im planning to go for carnival either next year or the year after. I can't wait to go. Im 1/4 brazillian, and supposedly have relatives there. But i doubt they;ll believe a blond hair-green eyed guy is their cousin :laugh:

I can't really give you information xcept to say it's not like a paradise there. Brazil is still a 3rd world nation with a decent amount of poverty (expec. along thei city outskirts (favelas)) so just be careful :)

Damn you people suck...what are you scared of a little violence or the HIV...I'm talking about beautiful beaches, beautiful women who are willing to go home with you for the night for like $100....everything is mad cheap there right now. The currency rate is like 3-1 right now.

Damn you people suck...what are you scared of a little violence or the HIV...I'm talking about beautiful beaches, beautiful women who are willing to go home with you for the night for like $100....everything is mad cheap there right now. The currency rate is like 3-1 right now.

...$100 should get you a girl for a week down there not just one night...i'd go to brazil in a heartbeat...i just have other places on my list to go to first...you'll have a fuckin blast down there...most of the people i have sent down before, now visit on a regular basis...

I dated braziilian exchange students here and trust me --- as the girls said -- dont drive a car there. Period. The dont want you (unless your the child of someone famous), they want they car. Gunpoint carthefts at traffic lights are a regular occurrence ... and they kill for the car.

Other than that - go for the latin brazilians rather than the german brazilians - much hotter girls and breasts to die for :D

I dated braziilian exchange students here and trust me --- as the girls said -- dont drive a car there. Period. The dont want you (unless your the child of someone famous), they want they car. Gunpoint carthefts at traffic lights are a regular occurrence ... and they kill for the car.

Other than that - go for the latin brazilians rather than the german brazilians - much hotter girls and breasts to die for :D

thanks...this post was absolutely no help to me :aright: