Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees Vs Redsox Official Rivalry Meet Up...

ok....game starts at 3:15

the meetup is at "The Big Easy". We'll start around 2:30-3:00 for everyone to get to know one another, then we'll watch the game. Beer is cheap over there ($9 per pitcher and $3.50 for regular beers). Spragga introduced me to this place and I have been a fan of numerous TV screens and cheep beer ever since (come back from the UK old man and join us).

I'll be there early.....this is what I look like (on the left):

F-IOW7Fq1YtWE3wgfDOscz

here are the rules:

every run scored, opposing team buys the beer

every home run hit, opposing team buys the beer

whatever team wins, losing fans buy a pitcher

if you show up late.....you join in whenever you get there

see you all there

:)

the meetup is at "The Big Easy". We'll start around 2:30-3:00 for everyone to get to know one another, then we'll watch the game. Beer is cheap over there ($9 per pitcher and $3.50 for regular beers). Spragga introduced me to this place and I have been a fan of numerous TV screens and cheep beer ever since (come back from the UK old man and join us).

F-IOW7Fq1YtWE3wgfDOscz

here are the rules:

see you all there

Good choice of venue!! Hope you all fun, enjoy the game and don't kill each other!

F-IOW7Fq1YtWE3wgfDOscz

here are the rules:

see you all there

Its on !! But Jon, you think you drop the address of this joint so i could mapquest it?. I'm from Jersey, and we drive everywhere..even to the neighbor down the block.... and howz parking around there ? I was thinking, if the parking spot is like a block away, maybe we could have a rule that the losing team does a lil valet service. :)

Its on !! But Jon, you think you drop the address of this joint so i could mapquest it?. I'm from Jersey, and we drive everywhere..even to the neighbor down the block.... and howz parking around there ? I was thinking, if the parking spot is like a block away, maybe we could have a rule that the losing team does a lil valet service. :)

It's on second avenue between 91st and 92nd I believe (otherwise it's 90th street). Parking in that area is easy to find... if not on second avenue, then on 1st or 3rd.

So it is set... 3pm Meet up... The place you guys are talking about is ok with me. A bit of a travel from Staten Island ( Or Jersey )... But it is ok with me... I am not worried about cheap beer. I dont plan on buying much... :)

Cody you may be sleeping on my bed. I will take the couch ;) ( Its COMFY ) J/K

Anyway Cody I will PM you at the end of the week to make arangements and we will take it from there...

How many people are we so far???

So it is set... 3pm Meet up... The place you guys are talking about is ok with me. A bit of a travel from Staten Island ( Or Jersey )... But it is ok with me... I am not worried about cheap beer. I dont plan on buying much... :)

Cody you may be sleeping on my bed. I will take the couch ;) ( Its COMFY ) J/K

Anyway Cody I will PM you at the end of the week to make arangements and we will take it from there...

How many people are we so far???

I will see you guys there..whomever shows up..it will be great to finally meet you cp fucks.. come to think of it, i've never met anyone from cp.... about friggin time... it will be nice 2 drink your free beer :pint:

P.S just a reminder... GOOOO REDSOX !!!!!

I will see you guys there..whomever shows up..it will be great to finally meet you cp fucks.. come to think of it, i've never met anyone from cp.... about friggin time... it will be nice 2 drink your free beer :pint:

P.S just a reminder... GOOOO REDSOX !!!!!

It'll be nice to put a face to your Red Sox lovin' ass. :tongue:

(and most of the other people going I've met before)

I'm fucking driving down the pike and i had the radio tuned to wfan... and BAM !! just like that, i get word the game has been called. :splat: damn rain just screwed me over. I dunno if the rest are headed over there... i didnt wanna drive all the way into the city and to find no one showed. Well, there's always a next time :(

I'm fucking driving down the pike and i had the radio tuned to wfan... and BAM !! just like that, i get word the game has been called. :splat: damn rain just screwed me over. I dunno if the rest are headed over there... i didnt wanna drive all the way into the city and to find no one showed. Well, there's always a next time :(

What the fuck? I hear the sound of a BS flag waving in the wind. The game was "delayed." Needless to say, although the huge demonstration of support (2 individuals) was overwhelming for me, I look forward to another meetup in the near future. Had a good time hanging out with John and will bring my Beruit skills to the next event, hah.

The "skins" are carried over to the next game!

What the fuck? I hear the sound of a BS flag waving in the wind. The game was "delayed." Needless to say, although the huge demonstration of support (2 individuals) was overwhelming for me, I look forward to another meetup in the near future. Had a good time hanging out with John

1st of all, if you took the time and read wfans' transcripts from yesterday..you would find out that the game really was initially called...and if that aint enuff proof, just log onto espn.com and do a little reading... its all there in black & white print.

I got there a little after 5pm, Jon told me you were there a short while b4... i was coming from Jersey and coming thru the lincoln tunnel, traffic was awful on 34th st on my way to the FDR. Its sad that there werent any yamkee CP fans there...(but believe me..there was plenty at the bar, not to mention the bar next door). :)

I was just busting your chops...

Its Ok, :) we'll set up another meeting soon... hopefully most of the CP sports posters show up and we can finally get this free beer thing going :pint: I never played beer pong b4... fucking Jon and his buddy were on a roll and dragged me into it... fucking thing is unsanitary... imma have to call my gastroentologist tomorrow :laugh: But dont tell anyone that i had too much fun to boot :D