Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shark Ambush -- scary ish

iamme

you have no idea... i'm terrified of the ocean...

i love the beach and all and i love to swim but the things IN the water

T.E.R.R.I.F.Y. M.E. :aaah:

i think one of the scariest things i ever did was scuba diving in the bahamas. we were diving in shallow waters, having a blast. then we ventured into deeper waters. well, all of a sudden, i look up ahead, and there was this basking shark, i think thats wat the guide called it. this thing was about 30+ feet long coming right at us with his mouth wide open as he was feeding on plankton. i think my heart stopped for a minute, you never realize anything that big or bigger is in the water with u.

i think one of the scariest things i ever did was scuba diving in the bahamas. we were diving in shallow waters, having a blast. then we ventured into deeper waters. well, all of a sudden, i look up ahead, and there was this basking shark, i think thats wat the guide called it. this thing was about 30+ feet long coming right at us with his mouth wide open as he was feeding on plankton. i think my heart stopped for a minute, you never realize anything that big or bigger is in the water with u.

that happened to me in cancun... we were scuba diving and as soon as i ducked my head in the water a huge ass fish swam right in front of my goggles... i started screaming underwater and almost drowned myself

wasn't a shark but still it was scary...

i woulda fucking shit myself

...i used to skin dive every time i went to greece when i was a kid...for me it was scarier to think how far away from shore i was....or that i was just breathing through this tube, taking dives...that kind of shit...but you cant think of any of that...or what might be out there....otherwise youre paralyzed...lol...i mean you could even do that just swimming in the ocean...fuck it...everything's a risk if you think about it.....not saying you should increase the odds but shit, if your number's up, it's up...no matter where you are...

....July 25th is Shark Week on the Discovery Channel - just saw ads for that shit tonight. They said there are over 6 quarts of blood in the average human body - a shark can smell/sense/taste ( or whatever the fuck it does) a drop of it in the ocean from over a 1/4 of a mile away....