Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*SpiRiT sAtuRday!!!*

my daddy is AWESOME....first off im 23 so daddy has no say lol and he thankfully never really pried into my social life...me n him r very much alike n he knows i need MY SPACE lol. actually, him n the fam went away for the week...and bein the LOVELY person he is..he left me a few spare dollars for the week and told me to have a good time at spirit!!!!! gotta love unexpected financial donations from the pops when ur DEAD BROKE lmao :bounce:i didnt mean to use yellow..my computer is schizo lol

nice dad . kid .. and ya . they come handy ... hehe

peace

the MASK

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats not always a wise choice either -- I G'd out around people who had no clue what I was on (stupid) and they called 911, I woke up in the ER with a bunch of nurses getting ready to put me thru a battery of unnecessary (and painful) tests to try and figure out what i was on, and then when i told them G they had no clue wtf it was, and one asked me if it was still legal to buy at GNC...so point being many times 'professional' help might cause more harm then good

Wow -Dude - That must suck, I mean you must have felt pretty bad/sick to your stomach - Yet you still sound HardCore

Next Visit to the ER use the "Brand Name" then the pros might have a clue

what to do with you....

Your friend did the right thing -

People are Dying or Getting Hurt, clubs are closing, One to many car crash

some poor bastard has to (baby sit) clean up a bad scene, each time he is reminded this could be his kid....

Party Safe - use milligram instead of caps/scoops!!!

Enough of the bigbrother shit I am off

Wow -Dude - That must suck, I mean you must have felt pretty bad/sick to your stomach - Yet you still sound HardCore

actually i was passed out, fast asleep, they tried shaking my ass and i didtn wake up so they paniked (cant blame them) and thought i was dead and they had a corpse on their hands

THIS IS TRUE that g is more deadly in that u can overdose much easier than say alcohol poisoning but id say if ur gonna talk bout car crashes..why arent ppl as up in arms about DRUNK driving as they are about these degenerate g users?? im not condoning anything im just saying, if youre gonna imply that ppl are mangled and driving and dying....the ALCOHOL abuse problem in this country related to accidents, violence, etc etc IS MUCH MUCH higher and much more grave. i think ppl should take their judgmental bs away from drugs for a lil while and concentrate on what LEGAL drugs are doing to this country. just b/c theyre ALLOWED doesnt mean theyre safe, in control, or good. just my .02

Next Visit to the ER use the "Brand Name" then the pros might have a clue

what to do with you....

Your friend did the right thing -

People are Dying or Getting Hurt, clubs are closing, One to many car crash

some poor bastard has to (baby sit) clean up a bad scene, each time he is reminded this could be his kid....

Party Safe - use milligram instead of caps/scoops!!!

Enough of the bigbrother shit I am off

i think ppl should take their judgmental bs away from drugs for a lil while and concentrate on what LEGAL drugs are doing to this country. just b/c theyre ALLOWED doesnt mean theyre safe, in control, or good. just my .02

I've been saying this for years, its amazing how some people will sit and shake their heads in disgust at mangled people walking around and shit but yet find it compeltely acceptable to go out and get drunk FAR beyond the legal limits and then get behind the wheel of a car :mad:

People find this acceptable?

if you quoted the whole post you woulda seen that i said SOME people who sit and talk all this shit about drugs find nothing wrong with it, i definately was not saying it was a widely accepted norm

THIS IS TRUE that g is more deadly in that u can overdose much easier than say alcohol poisoning but id say if ur gonna talk bout car crashes..why arent ppl as up in arms about DRUNK driving as they are about these degenerate g users?? im not condoning anything im just saying, if youre gonna imply that ppl are mangled and driving and dying....the ALCOHOL abuse problem in this country related to accidents, violence, etc etc IS MUCH MUCH higher and much more grave. i think ppl should take their judgmental bs away from drugs for a lil while and concentrate on what LEGAL drugs are doing to this country. just b/c theyre ALLOWED doesnt mean theyre safe, in control, or good. just my .02

i agree with you on the alcohol thing ..

my belief .. both drinking and drugs are harmful to your body .. and people should think twice about taking them ..

i am not talking just drinking and driving ... i am talking about drinking .. period .. coz when u drink and especially when u get drunk . u loose judgement and u might loose control .. and then u will either get behind wheels and kill somebody .. or .. u will not know where on earth are you and might get hit by a car or something .. (ok .. i am exagerating but it could happen) .. either of which is not cool ..

sorry but i have been out of this stuff all my life .. so that is how i see it ..

for anyone doing whatever .. drinking .. drugs .. smoking . hey .that is you biz and u should be wise enough to choose for yourself what is good for you as long as it is safe to you and to others

peace

the MASK

Drinking or doing drugs is up to the individual. I don't recommend doing drugs, but if people experiment w/ them I suggest using moderation. The same goes w/ alchohol. Moderation is the key in having good time versus a bad one!! People still haven't learned yet though!!

i think by acceptable he means THEY DO IT...its conceiveable to them to do that, and MANY ppl have driven after having one too many, but yet they TOTALLY look down on anyone who might experiment with drugs. i have friends like this and it makes me sick. i'm not saying if you're against drugs you're closed minded or ignorant..but the ones i mean are in that they'll criticize you for using drugs in moderation/recreationally and as responsibly as possible. and by that i mean NOT imposing urself on others, not getting mangled beyond being able to function and take care of yourself- yet THEY go out REGULARLY AND get OBLITERATED at some bar, CANNOT remember their nite, or how they got home, or who they were with and that, in their mind IS ACCEPTABLE. THATS my gripe. that just b/c its LEGAL to go out and drink urself into a stupor its ok, but someone else cant go out do some pills, or some g or watever, keep their wits about em and still be a " normal" person. ur a junkie in their mind. i personally dont like drinking, but in moderation i have NOTHING against it; no its not good for you, neither are drugs, or cigarettes blah blah but choose your risks and be smart about them. it just makes me so mad that ppl are so closed minded that just b/c its LEGAL to puff away 2 packs a day and drink god knows how much, however often thats fine but GOD FORBID u take drugs...ur the scum of the earth. whenever i get a lecture from any one of them i say..im sorry..how did u spend ur last saturday?? yakking in the gutter then stumbling around trying to find ur car until you realized someone TOOK your keys b/c ur INEBRIATED??? oh rite..yea..well i did a little of watever at a club, was sober when i left..and had a great time thanks :P lol

I've been saying this for years, its amazing how some people will sit and shake their heads in disgust at mangled people walking around and shit but yet find it compeltely acceptable to go out and get drunk FAR beyond the legal limits and then get behind the wheel of a car :mad:

SharGodiva - YOU ARE RIGHT DEAD ON

Except the drinking laws did change point and case Hamptons/FireIsland !!!

Is nothing like it once was (it suck out there now) Going there would

be like going to EXIT/BLACK/ whatever they want to call it. That's my .02

The term PreGame - back then - was Road Trip or Pit Stop ....

Age limit on drinking did change..

New laws on DWI, Spot Checks, etc ....

You are missing the point laws go into effect because???

Look it what would I rather do -

Go to a 'MIX' club with ?Vibe dance with the wife in peace and

comfort or go to some WannaBe club - Where Some drunks are

starting shit trying to get up in your face, spilling drinks, droping roofies in womens drinks to get it, floor is total, fights breaking out, assholes hitting on the wife, old fat ugle crowd, floor is half empty, Huh this is a hard one !!!

What do I know, just an old man throwing BS Have Fun and be Safe...

Drinking or doing drugs is up to the individual. I don't recommend doing drugs, but if people experiment w/ them I suggest using moderation. The same goes w/ alchohol. Moderation is the key in having good time versus a bad one!! People still haven't learned yet though!!

Nutmeg - Very Very Cool name I understand...

Moderation good point => knowing how many milligrams you can

take in can produces a very good time... People should learn ....

Esp if they do combo's

klubbheadsor you would have fit in our hampton house with no problem ....

I use to bounce out there back in the day when it was all good !!!!

Enough of the bullshit bigbrother is off

It's a great point that Shaegodiva brings up. Alcoholics also are clowns when they get drunk. They start a ton of problems. They shouldn't go around saying that people use drugs are the problem when alcoholics also are huge part of the problem as well. I have some friends who act assinine after some drinks and trust me it's NOT cool when you have to babysit him all the time!! As for Biscuit 60 what do you have a frat house in the Hamptons? Or is it just your boy's summerhouse?

had a great time, until i left w/o gettin my BAG and couldnt get back in GRRRRRRRRRRR. ALWAYS drama somehow. walked in around 1, place was already packed...few more weirdos than usual but they all seemed to leave by around 3 or so :) they did SOMETHING drastic to that system b/c ive been there the past 3 weeks and this BLEW Me away. bass had my teeth chattering soon as i walked in, and johnny played some NASTY shit :P shows by rafi were great...all in all a very good nite ( except for my bag incident :(

it is now july 18th 6:07 am and i just got in from spirit.................wow was it crazy in there. i always have a good time when i go to spirit.

i think everyone should check out spirit when you get a chance

drinks are on point ,music was sick, and all the ladies came with a good vibe.

As for Biscuit 60 what do you have a frat house in the Hamptons? Or is it just your boy's summerhouse?

Klubbheadsor,

You have no glue ( hint what Nutmeg is !) !!!! please go find out.

My BAD I quess I was wrong about you..... not enough experience...

Just wanted to shout out "Be Safe" no one is saying don't party dude

i was there :) goodtimes

it is now july 18th 6:07 am and i just got in from spirit.................wow was it crazy in there. i always have a good time when i go to spirit.

i think everyone should check out spirit when you get a chance

drinks are on point ,music was sick, and all the ladies came with a good vibe.