Clubplanet Nightlife Community

remember me when I'm gone...

so i heard about this book by larry king, called "remember me when im gone..." and its celebrities own epitaphs, where larry king asks them how theyd like to be remembered... theres some pretty unusual quotes, and some remarkable ones heres the link if youre interested: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4703460/

...but more importantly going in the same fashion as the book, how would you like to be remembered, or what would your epitaph be~!?

so i heard about this book by larry king, called "remember me when im gone..." and its celebrities own epitaphs, where larry king asks them how theyd like to be remembered... theres some pretty unusual quotes, and some remarkable ones heres the link if youre interested: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4703460/

...but more importantly going in the same fashion as the book, how would you like to be remembered, or what would your epitaph be~!?

you'll always be remembered as dgmodel...not this barstar nonsense

My grandfather got cremated (against his wishes), and i just don't get why people want that

I'd rather be buried, and be sent back to where i came from naturally. In the same vein, my future family members will at least have a headstone to go see me, rather than a tiny lil urn (but that's just me)

My grandfather got cremated (against his wishes), and i just don't get why people want that

I'd rather be buried, and be sent back to where i came from naturally. In the same vein, my future family members will at least have a headstone to go see me, rather than a tiny lil urn (but that's just me)

naturally? were u reared in someones garden?

and u can still have a headstone/plot somewhere, jus takes up less space.

naturally? were u reared in someones garden?

and u can still have a headstone/plot somewhere, jus takes up less space.

i just look at it like this

we came from the earth, what we eat comes from the earth, we rely on the earth to survive. Therefore i want to go back to the earth the way i came

it's just my preference. I don't want to be burned to ash. I'd rather subsist as long as possible and give what i have been blessed with back to earth

I know it sounds hippie-ish, but so what !

...you end up the same george....and it's not like you die and fall into a pit where you decompose properly...you wont become worm food for quite awhile...you're in a box to begin with...and i'm sure the process they use before you get buried effect your nutritional value in a very negative way....if you really care about the earth, be cremated like the rest of us...there are enough dead bodies taking up space here...let it be used for something else - a garden, a park, or even a cool new shopping mall...;)

if you really care about the earth, be cremated like the rest of us...there are enough dead bodies taking up space here...let it be used for something else - a garden, a park, or even a cool new shopping mall...;)

you bring up a good point here, nick

hmmmmmmm :idea:

:laugh:

would u take your turntables with u??

bwaahahaha i changed my mind, i want one of those huge personal mosuliums. when you open the door to the crypt, a strobe and music would start playing. i would have a whole set up in there and i would be mummified onto the tables. i would need somthing to prop me up tho. party into the afterlife :laugh: