Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'' JUST A DREAM" MASI MELLO DRAGO CHEYNE CHRISTIAN

peepthis

Got the CD Single in the mail yesterday, and had a chance to play it last night at the club I was spinning at! Good Response too 2 people asked what it was!

how do u get on this mailing list? id def rock their tracks when i had the chance. i usually see their records in the record store near my house and i always buy em

how do u get on this mailing list? id def rock their tracks when i had the chance. i usually see their records in the record store near my house and i always buy em

A while ago Dean Masi was sending out Mix CD's and took down my info, and sent me a a few CD's since then, this was the first CD single I received!

Thank you guys. I really appreciate it. This is our first release as a new record label. We tried to give a few different remix options for people to play.

I understand that everyone has their own opinion on music, whether you like the song / remixes or not. What's important to us is that even if it's not ones taste in music, you have to respect the project. It's all original with a new talented artist and the remixes are great. The instrumentation and production in the vocal soul mix (track # 3) came out great That's not an easy thing to do. Besides my original mix (track 2) of course, my favorite mix is the MMD Dub (track # 4) that we did. That shit is bad. A real funky ANOLOG feel. It has a good crowd response too!

We at So Deep Music felt that this was a very good quality original vocal House song to open up the new label with. I hope you all enjoy it.

Look out for our next release. The "Deep E.P"! Very dark, tribally, twisted and fucked up tracks! lol! That's the only way to describe it. We'll have anywhere from 3 to 5 different original songs. I think everyone is gonna like this!

Everyone on our mailer will continue to get all of our releases sent to them. Anyone that would like to be on the mailer, please pm me with your address.

Thanks again, "Keep House Music Alive"!

Dean Masi (So Deep Music)