Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW suggestions on how to spice things up in the bedroom?

happykittn

Besides public/outdoor sex, costumes, lingerie, and massage w/candles, what are tips/tricks you use to keep your sex life interesting?

All stories and suggestions appreciated. :love:

Webcaming the bedroom onto a message board always seems to work :laugh:

Something my ex once suggested to me, but we never got the chance to do. I think it sounds pretty sexy & fun.

Take a shower curtain or like paint drop cloth(plastic) and rub all over eachothers bodies in massage oils, and go for some slippery oily sex. :)

Something my ex once suggested to me, but we never got the chance to do. I think it sounds pretty sexy & fun.

Take a shower curtain or like paint drop cloth(plastic) and rub all over eachothers bodies in massage oils, and go for some slippery oily sex. :)

Oooh, that sounds like fun... I'll have to invest in a shower curtain, thanks. Will look into that kama sutra handbook, too... has anyone tried tantric?

shit if i were u id be thinking of her more too....but u know when the thought of me gets in there too....ooooohhhhhh makes u feel tingly inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

jaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D

Yup ..this is true! And let me tell u.....it's more than just a tingle...:tongue: