Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any thoughts on MIXED RACE couples............?

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Hey B2B,

I know man,I know, sad.

Did you know a new trade magazine is launching within a month called Extreme Groove?

Be sure to keep in touch, I'll send you a free copy. I forgot to mention it to you.

smile.gif

Steve

Yeh nice one do you need my address?

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I dont believe in mixed race couples...

I believe in only one race, the Human Race.

We're all the same.

so, we're not dating anyone from Mars then... i'll invite them to the PVD meetup you'll change your mind smile.gif

good luck to you happykittn

------------------

i look and there is nothing!

to experience a diffrent culture in any way is awesome. from food to music to dress and to dating.

i am dominican and i have been with my italian stallion for almost 7yrs now .

lola

------------------

i know u wanna dance,

i wanna c u sweat,

i wanna c how freaky u can get...baby take me higher!!

Originally posted by happykittn:

I was just wondering if any of you are currently half of a mixed couple, if you ever have been, if you would like to be, or if you have any opinions either way about them. I'm 100% Asian (Chinese), and have dated Caucasian guys, black guys, and a Latin guy in the past (as you can probably tell, race has never been an issue with me). My sweetheart right now is an all-American white boy, and I *love* my "gwai lo!" cwm38.gif

(By the way, I finally had Halloween pics from Twilo developed, and might get around to scanning them someday. I dressed up as Sailor Moon (short tie-top, tiny blue satin skirt, thigh-high red patent leather boots), and my honey was a bleached blonde prisoner in an orange jumpsuit.)

OH LORD ANOTHER ZIPPERHEAD DATING A WHITE BOY, SO SO SAD CANT YOU STICK WITH YOUR OWN KIND AND STAY OUT OF EXT TOO MANY ASIANS THERE

I love all races! It doesn't matter to me. I've been with all types of women. I am Inca/Spanish and am dating the sweetest P.R. Girl! Yeah, we're both latinos but I'd be with her no matter what her race was.

And mo powa to you sista! If you really look like the picture you posted, you would have any man go nutz over you, you are one fine honey!

me_happykittn.jpg

icon9.gif

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"

to experience a diffrent culture in any way is awesome. from food to music to dress and to dating.

i am dominican and i have been with my italian stallion for almost 7yrs now .

lola

------------------

i know u wanna dance,

i wanna c u sweat,

i wanna c how freaky u can get...baby take me higher!!

I dunno why but it bothers me when ppl say "more power to interracial relationships".. I mean, it's NOT about the race when ppl are going out! The more power statement implies that you SHOULD SEEK someone of a different race just to show that you're open minded? That's bullshit... I think you should date whoever you find attractive (physically/mentally/emotionally) on a personal level. Has nothing to do with their race or even culture..

We're in NYC over here. Means we don't give a damn who's boning how, going out with who, or anything of the sort. Unless it's someone we want, that is. LOL.

-----peace

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks