Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"JOHNNY VISCIOUS vs. MASI & MELLO (DA BANG 04 MIXES)

peepthis

is htis cd in regular stores? u guys are sayin its shit, but i wanna check it out, see the tracklisting. i used to know Dean a few yrs ago, and id support him and check out the cd

its a new vinyl not a compilation.

lets see ktu santcuary about dozen times there radio shows every sat max 106.3 nightclubs from here to uk , u think u know , u know shit , stick to louie devito cd's.

easy guy...he knows more than u think.

I wish dean and mello and johnny good luck with the record. It sounded great at roxy months ago on the big system.

But if u post about a track, someone's gonna offer an opinion and they all wont be good-- no need to personally attack the guy

:pint:

easy guy...he knows more than u think.

I wish dean and mello and johnny good luck with the record. It sounded great at roxy months ago on the big system.

But if u post about a track, someone's gonna offer an opinion and they all wont be good-- no need to personally attack the guy

:pint:

exactly kid

i offered an opinion on a song i didnt bash i said i thought it was garbage...not that everything they do is garbage that track is what im talking about i didnt knock johnny's cred....or masi & mello's.......thanks bugout i need to get at u ill call u later

Yo fellas, no need to fight over this. It's all good! LOL! Seriously! That's what these message boards are all about. Posting up your opinions/reviews on tracks and other subjects. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Everyone's taste in music is not always the same. I totally understand that. No music producer/song writer can satisfy everyone's taste. Especially when it comes to House music. We are all dj's, producers, club goers, & house music lovers on this board. With that, we are all very specific with the type of house music that we like and play. Not everyone is gonna like everything that a producer creates.

On this particular remix, we made it more on the harder banger tip with some twisted percussion and some cool samples of the original "Bango" song. Shit... Normally I'm a straight house head. That's the kind of track Mello and I were feeling when we created it. We love the track!

We get an AWESOME crowd response when we play it out and everyone seems to like it. It's all good if some people don't like it. I mean, my opinion, I don't think that I would ever call this song "GARBAGE". It's very well produced. I want to hear everyones honest opinion on my songs. Cool? Aight. Talk to you'll later! Peace!

Dean Masi (Masi & Mello)

Yo fellas, no need to fight over this. It's all good! LOL! Seriously! That's what these message boards are all about. Posting up your opinions/reviews on tracks and other subjects. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Everyone's taste in music is not always the same. I totally understand that. No music producer/song writer can satisfy everyone's taste. Especially when it comes to House music. We are all dj's, producers, club goers, & house music lovers on this board. With that, we are all very specific with the type of house music that we like and play. Not everyone is gonna like everything that a producer creates.

On this particular remix, we made it more on the harder banger tip with some twisted percussion and some cool samples of the original "Bango" song. Shit... Normally I'm a straight house head. That's the kind of track Mello and I were feeling when we created it. We love the track!

We get an AWESOME crowd response when we play it out and everyone seems to like it. It's all good if some people don't like it. I mean, my opinion, I don't think that I would ever call this song "GARBAGE". It's very well produced. I want to hear everyones honest opinion on my songs. Cool? Aight. Talk to you'll later! Peace!

Dean Masi (Masi & Mello)

to tell u the truth i wasnt talkin about ur mix when i said that its was garbage not what i am use to from u guys.....money talks,so emotional, hella good..where do i go...etc.. i loved those i was refering to johnny mix just not feeling it at all.